Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you dressing as for Halloween?

Star Blossom

Most likely Megaman. I've already dressed as Mario, so I won't be dressing as him again. Sonic, how am I supposed to look like an anthropomorphic hedgehog? And PAC-MAN would be impossible. I have no way of dressing up as an unfinished pizza, and the PAC-MAN that appeared in Smash Bros won't be possible because we would have to get it online.

No costume. We in germany don't really celebrate Halloween. We have some parties and childrens goes from house to house, but this is really rarely. I usually meet my friends on Halloween (without costumes), but not this year, because I have an important exam after halloween.

Most likely Megaman. I've already dressed as Mario, so I won't be dressing as him again. Sonic, how am I supposed to look like an anthropomorphic hedgehog? And PAC-MAN would be impossible. I have no way of dressing up as an unfinished pizza, and the PAC-MAN that appeared in Smash Bros won't be possible because we would have to get it online.

Bruh...

adult-pacman-costume.jpg

It's a cardboard circle with yellow and black paint. You can't get much simpler.

This is why I love America T^T If I could, I would dress up as Simon from cry of fear xD <3
  Its british/celtic actually.

OT: I will try to do parkour dressed up as a cat berserker. And raid all the houses for their candy.

Nothing. Not only Halloween is nothing special from where I live, but I'm also getting to a point where I am too old for it. To me, I find it embarrassing and almost even juvenile to walk around in a flashy and cheaply made outfit while asking strangers for their food. Then again I'm not one to say that as I've never been trick-or-treating before.

I always hated those cheap plastic bag costumes. In fact, I've always made the costumes myself using old clothes borrowed from everyone.

Last year, for prom, I was checking for a rental tuxedo. While they were very dull design-wise, they were also very expensive for some polyester suits. $200 for a one night plastic bag - no thanks. So I opted for something more out-of-the-ordinary, something that I actually like; I bought some handmade 1800's inspired clothes, something that I could reuse for Halloween too. And they are not made in china! The vest and scarf was made in Canada, tailored and all, I got the pants on sale for 15$ (78% sale omg), and the shirt is great. All for a little under $250. I have it forever, and it looks epic.

All this to say that I'm going to dress as a Vampire using great quality clothes. (sneak peak: http://i.imgur.com/VdTRdrx.jpg)

• Brohoof 1

Nothing, I'm a little too old for trick-or-treating and I always went with friends and since I don't have any now there's not much I can do haha

I'd love to use my Alice Liddell (Madness Returns) cosplay at one point but I don't see it happening. I also always wanted to dress as Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas but it never happened. :c

I'll probably just throw on my Gengar hoodie and call it an evening. Can't be any worse than at last years Halloween party dressed as Mario, the fake mustache was one of the most unpleasant things I've had to wear in recent memory. Reminded me why I don't like real mustaches. :P

Well I'm a bit too old to go trick or treating and I doubt that I will get a costume since I'm not sure if I'm going to the party or not..

Anyway, here's the costume I had last year, there are like... no good costumes to buy here in Sweden cause Halloween is getting less and less popular. I made it myself, I think it turned out okay. It's not any specific character just a scarecrow.

post-1052-0-59476900-1442364194_thumb.pngpost-1052-0-39515200-1442364203_thumb.png

there's a pointy hat I made on the pic to the right but you can't really see the top of it on the picture..

Too old for trick-or-treating? Go hit up a party if you know of one. Or just walk around town with some of your friends and skip the candy begging.

Me? I haven't decided. I might pull off the Phantom from the musical. Or Walter White/Heisenberg since it won't take much to get the look right.

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to be Navi (a blue faerie) and my husband's going to be Link from "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time." Like last year, we head over to his sister's neighborhood and walk around with her, her husband, and my niece & nephew as all the kids trick or treat.

The neighborhood goes CRAZY with the decorations. I mean, there are like animatronics and special effects going on. Some people turn their garages into little haunted houses. It's tons of fun to check out.

Notice to the populace: dressing as FiM characters is only not awkward if you are female.

Not trying to be mean, just don't expect nice treatment otherwise.

A sad yet true double standard. However, I think there are some characters bronies could get away with on Halloween: Discord, Tirek, Flim or Flam, etc.

• Brohoof 2

Ohhh I don't know. So many options.

There was one rather inspired idea I had last Halloween where I was a Kung Fu zombie. I just wore a gi and slightly torn t-shirt, put on some makeup to make me look dead, and then moved in a manner based off of Drunken Fist style.

Sort of meant to be a subversion of the zombie archetype as flailing and uncoordinated, like if even if the person was dead, their muscle memory retained some of the skills they had in life. Imagine your typical zombie killer but then suddenly there is an individual zombie that actually can kick ass. Like one of the special infected in Left 4 Dead.

Maybe I will be him again.

Edited by Steel Accord

There's nowhere I can really dress up(for the most part). No one goes to my house for trick or treating since it's on a dangerous walking road, and there aren't really any houses next door. I'm at the age where I'm considered "too old" to trick or treat, and I don't know about any Halloween parties in my area. I think my high school allows people to dress up on the day closest to halloween, but it's still a regular schedule. I kinda feel like dressing up as one of the FNaF animatronics, but I don't know if I'd be able to get that costume in time. I also have some other ideas, but I'm still unsure.

I have several costume ideas but i think i might just be Rainbow Dash again and then go trick or treating. XD I'm 20 and still trick or treat because it's fun.

Edited by vivishy
  • Brohoof 1