Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you dressing as for Halloween?

Star Blossom

I have several costume ideas but i think i might just be Rainbow Dash again and then go trick or treating. XD I'm 20 and still trick or treat because it's fun.

I can imagine xD You'll be adorable <3 <3  :sneer:  :sneer: 

• Brohoof 2

I work that night, so there will be no dressing up.

I heard once that we're allowed to dress up, but I've only ever seen one person do it... So I most certainly wouldn't. lol

I have several costume ideas but i think i might just be Rainbow Dash again and then go trick or treating. XD I'm 20 and still trick or treat because it's fun.

Lucky wish I could still trick or treat, but my parents think I'm too old.

I'll be dressing up as Haru in her cat stage from the Studio Ghibli movie "The Cat Returns." 

Here's what she looks like. c:

tcr06.jpg The one on the left, obviously. :D

I'm really excited for this!!

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to dress up as Bane, but I doubt that's going to happen. Bane is fucking awesome but with a lot of the kinds of violence that goes on today I just wouldn't feel comfortable wearing a mask in public. Not only that, but I know that some places where I am explicitly prohibit that. 

But maybe it'd be cool if I just put it on for a halloween party or something and took it off when I left.

• Brohoof 3

I'll stay inside my house and scare away the children with my basement-dwelling nature (not really) and collection of cats. Or I could just continue on with life and completely disregard the holiday.

I LOVE EAH!!!! Maddie is my fave! Too bad the series seems to be getting the short end of the stick lately as far as marketing goes. :/

Anyway, I'm going to be Anna from Frozen! I already have Elsa cosplay, but I've been wanting to try Anna SOOOO badly, because I want to experiment with doing a more bubbly, upbeat character since Elsa is so regal and reserved.

UPDATE: Got my Anna dress today and had to send it back. It was WAAAAAAY too small. It's hard for me to buy costumes/clothing online. I'm a small person, but I have broad shoulders and a large bust, so I need custom things or HAVE to buy in store.

Anyway, decided I'm just going to go in my Ouran Hostess outfit instead.

Yes, I said Hostess. (I'm the one with the long hair)

post-28987-0-02566000-1443050113_thumb.jpg

Edited by LostButterflyUtau

I'm only planning on taking my little brother trick or treating this year and I can't help but be a giant nerd and dress up too. Heck I'm thinking about walking around wearing a costume the entire day as I run errands.

I'm either going full out as a creepyfied-demonic-thing costume or something more subtle like fawn makeup or pony ears with wearing fave pones colours in my outfit

• Brohoof 2

I'd love to dress up as Bane, but I doubt that's going to happen. Bane is fucking awesome but with a lot of the kinds of violence that goes on today I just wouldn't feel comfortable wearing a mask in public. Not only that, but I know that some places where I am explicitly prohibit that. 

But maybe it'd be cool if I just put it on for a halloween party or something and took it off when I left.

BANE IS FUCKING TOP KEK.MP4! I'ma be him, excuses or not! Feel me, fam?  :D

• Brohoof 1