Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you dressing as for Halloween?

Star Blossom

If I have to work on Halloween I'll dress up. I have aa giant, weird green shirt that I've needed an excuse to wear. I can wear it with some bright makeup and makeshift antennae that would look cool.

When I get home, I'll make a little bon fire for the spirits and hopefully have all the makeup off by then, lol.

I'm just throwing on a rain/hidden mist village (four vertical wavy lines, headband. Was trying to get a certain wizard outfit going but it's been quite difficult to find a dark blue wizard's robe with golden yellow moons and silver blue stars and a matching cap. I was going to add a bell on the tip of the hat and find a long curly gray beard to throw on with it for the generic "Starswhirl the bearded" costume. 

Well, I don't dress up for Halloween, but I'd love to be a zombie or ghost pirate. Cause pirates are awesome. I'd love to disguise myself as Godzilla or another kaiju monster. And a Smile.jpg costume for a dog would be neat.

I have my Riot Gear from the army so it makes me look a whole lot bigger and i put LED lights in the helmet.  I paint my face up a bit and its zombie soldier. 

Ill send up a picture in a few days

Ive been working at a haunted forest this whole month.

Edited by CodeHell