Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is Your Talent?

Stormghost

My talent is sounding like Pikachu, Super Mario, and Tepig (the Unova Region Pokemon)

I cannot act like pikachu, i could voice act like patrick from spongebob, and others, like the gyrocopter from mental omega, cybrog from tiberian sun & the empire of the rising sun's news reporter from red alert 3.

EDIT: I could voice act like a two anime characters from jojo's bizarre adventure, Jotaro & Dio (dio is in the right of my profile avatar).

Edited by Shape-Shift
  • Brohoof 1

Art and horseback riding, I guess...and maybe making meme references? I don't think that's really a talent though. Lol

I can break down complex systems and highly abstract concepts into its smaller parts and make sense of it that way, which also enables me to learn more about the bigger picture. This has helped me in everything from math, philosophy and computer science to not getting ran over back in my retail job or walking around my city at night without getting jumped.

Everything is a system of some sort, and sometimes that includes things like space and time: sometimes it includes very different things that only slightly resemble those, and sometimes it's something entirely different.