Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which country do you live in ?

Electric_Charge

I live in ever so small Wales, which is part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and North Ireland. Btw Wales is its own country, just in an union with the rest of Britain.

Also, awesome flag!!!

attachicon.gifFlag_of_Wales_2.svg.png

Just out of curiosity, do you guys speak Welsh in everyday conversation? Or is there mostly English or something?

I feel like this is kinda a dumb question, but I'm just curious about how language plays out in other parts of the world.

I'm from Poland, which is, quite honestly, a pretty bizzare country. I don't understand most of the people living here. I have a problem to find a common ground with my relatives living at the other part of the country, as if they lived on another planet. Some time ago I stopped understanding the weather around here. Like, who thought it was ok to have a month of temperatures over 30 centigrade in summer, yet no snow until mid January? It's just not right!

But we have grade A landscapes and nature, and that's not changing at least.

I guess I'm a real minority in this forum!

I'm currently living in Beijing (aka the capital of China, PR; aka where terrible things happen), born in further north (really cold and rural), and preparing to spend my university in the UK next year. This is a strange (and sometimes irritating) nation, but I'm glad to be raised in Northeastern China. Home sweet home always.

Never been to the south (ie Shanghai, Taiwan or HK), never understood Cantonese, never get used to the the bloodily alien cuisine, would have problem recognising banners in Chinatowns around the world.

• Brohoof 1