Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which country do you live in ?

Electric_Charge

I live in the U.S. (Massachusetts to be exact), though I'd rather live in Canada.

MA is pretty much the heart of the United States though. That's where the Puritans moved...then it became the center theatre of the American Revolution. And then after that MA was a strong anti-slavery state and the state where the National Women's Rights Convention started. Also one of the first states to experience the Industrial Revolution, roads, trains, mills and all.

A lot of people who influenced the US are from Massachusetts, no doubt. John Adams. JFK. Nathaniel Hawthorne. Daniel Webster. Samuel Morse. Samuel Adams. Benjamin Franklin. Anne Sullivan. Or if you want to be more recent we can go with Matt Damon and JOHN CENA!

Also MA has witches. And MIT. And lots of reenactments.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

USA here, Southern Cal to be specific. But I've lived in almost every part of the country; Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Oregon, Nevada, Arkansas, and now California. I just saved the best one for last.  :proud:

• Brohoof 1

I live in the southern part of Finland. I find it quite a nice place to live even though I sometimes can't stand the sudden changes that the weather has to offer.

• 3 years later...

Proudly born and raised in the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. B) I live in Florida, more commonly known as America’s peni....nevermind. :kirin:

• 4 weeks later...

I was born, raised and still living in Hungary. Small country with nice places and thermal spas (I really love thermal water)...and sadly, the "no comment" politicians here...