Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning To Change Changeling Idea Party!

Skylord Nexus

I was thinking about doing a small roleplay which maybe involves a small adventure between a pony and 1-2 changlings anyone want to help me develop the idea?

Anyone up for helping me with this?

Yes i know i have a short fuse! :)

RP: https://mlpforums.com/topic/137999-to-change-a-changling/#entry4096159

Edited by NexusBrony2312
  • Brohoof 1

yeah sure can you link it please

@, I have changeling OCs, could I join?

Great can you link your OC please.

Sorry for repeating it but I wasn't sure if you knew I messaged you so I quoted you and then found out I couldn't delete my first one :lol:

well my rough plan is this:

Our story starts due in the whole Canterlot Wedding thing when Changelings invade Canterlot. Now there is a single tower there which has magical ballista on it which are fighting back the changelings in the area now there is only one pony inside is Ticktock Starblast (me) who has a fear of changelings. so after the doors to his tower are broken down he is about to be captured when the love blast happens throwing out all thee changelings except you. After you wake up you find your self restrained but still in the tower but you escape (don't know how so be creative). So you then capture Ticktock and turn him into a changeling and you then go on an adventure to get back to the changeling hive so that you can be home and Ticktock can be a pony again.

Ticktock being changed into a changeling I got from this:

@, Sounds good. Perhaps at the start, Cicada hates TickTock but then they end up friends? She could change him into a changeling out of hatred but when they become friends, that's when she decides to change him back, but since she's starved of love, she can't perform the spell so they need to get back to the Hive.

yeah that is an awesome idea!

@, Sounds good. Perhaps at the start, Cicada hates TickTock but then they end up friends? She could change him into a changeling out of hatred but when they become friends, that's when she decides to change him back, but since she's starved of love, she can't perform the spell so they need to get back to the Hive.

Yeah excellent idea!

I did it again! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Cicada and Ticktock could travel thru the Everfree Forest and that would be where Redshell could meet up with them. Also the spell in question would be one that only the Queen and Commander could do, so that would be why Cicada can perform it.