Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Human Main Six would you Date?

Lunar Echo

Personality-wise, my most compatible partner would theoretically be Celestia :x which is weird because I totally don't have a fetish for older women.

Out of the Mane 6? Eh, prolly Fluttershy through process of elimination.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

If you could date one of the main six in their humanized selves, who would it be?

For me I would probably date either Apple Jack or Rarity, those two stand out most for me. :)

And if I were to choose between the two it'd be hard.

Sunset shimmer or Twilight for the win.

I would want to date Sci-Twi... 

Before you say that she's not a part of the humane six, have you watched all of the Friendship Games?? Near the end of the movie, Twilight is asked about still wanting to enrol in Everton, but chooses to attend CHS instead. Thus leading to a joke in the post-credits scene that I have no clue why I found so funny

Anyway, I'm pretty sure we'd get along really well and not have too many issues (well, possibly aside from the fact that I don't belong in her universe, leading to arguments about long-distance relationships, and I merely observe science and merely use it for inspiration for my more creative side (at least outside of computer science, I do legit want to get involved in that... To the point where I'd happily buy a Raspberry Pi with Linux, but I digress)). I imagine we'd talk mostly about science, go out with each other at conventions and meetups, build technology together, and probably a whole lot of other things that I do not have the time to mention here.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity, or maybe Twilight. 

I could see me talking fashion with Rarity, or starting a book club with Twilight.

Oh the wubs we could share! 

Or maybe I could just opt for a Lucky, Twilight and Rarity love triangle.

981FoSA.png

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

I would definitely date Rarity.  :rarity:  In my opinion, she is the prettiest of them all. Also, Rarity's personality and my actually girlfriend's personality are EXTREMELY similar! It's really weird how similar they are! :D

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn't date any of them, but would love to hang out with Sunset because she's such a fascinating character!