Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Human Main Six would you Date?

Lunar Echo

As much as a sin it would be to date The Pink One, she's the one I'm probably gonna go for. She's so cheerful and happy that I would love to spend alot of time with her :)

And she probably would either ignore or completely miss all of my flaws and awkardness :P

Honestly for me it would be any of the main five and sunset:

Apple Jack: She seems quite down to earth and dating her would seem enjoyable

Rainbow dash: She seems like the girl that you could enjoy things with like video games or watching sports, so that would be fun

Fluttershy: With her shy personality, I think dating her would be very calm and relaxed so I'd be down with that

Rarity: I think it would be humorous with her whole fashionista attitude and me having to deal with that

Pinkie Pie: Fun, just fun. Nuff said

Sunset Shimmer: I really like her personality. Like AJ she's down to earth as well and quite likable when she's nice. I'd probably go long term with her tbh.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone but rarity.

>_> : So Im too bad for you?

Me: yes

>_> : Im too cool anyways.

Me: It is not, that, but it's because you hate on me. Suck my ass.

Honestly for me it would be any of the main five and sunset:

Apple Jack: She seems quite down to earth and dating her would seem enjoyable

Rainbow dash: She seems like the girl that you could enjoy things with like video games or watching sports, so that would be fun

Fluttershy: With her shy personality, I think dating her would be very calm and relaxed so I'd be down with that

Rarity: I think it would be humorous with her whole fashionista attitude and me having to deal with that

Pinkie Pie: Fun, just fun. Nuff said

Sunset Shimmer: I really like her personality. Like AJ she's down to earth as well and quite likable when she's nice. I'd probably go long term with her tbh.

I agree with you. Totally.

Sunset Shimmer for sure.

I would definitely date Rarity.  :rarity:  In my opinion, she is the prettiest of them all. Also, Rarity's personality and my actually girlfriend's personality are EXTREMELY similar! It's really weird how similar they are! :D

Thats ME!!! Ya... rarity and sweetie belle are my soul sisters!  B)  But I would pick applejack. She is a sexy beast!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Most likely, because I do think I swing that way, either Twilight or Sunset. They're beautiful, smart and I think Sunset could benchpress me. But her being a horse basically drops my options. 

Edited by heartbeats321

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Pinkie, because she would make dating so much more interesting and exciting. Maybe Twilight too because she's the most human-like and levelheaded. She and I would get along well. The other four I'd just keep as friends.

I'm-a choose between Pinkie or Rainbow Dash! It's hard to though.

• Brohoof 1