Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Human Main Six would you Date?

Lunar Echo

While Rarity is a personal favorite in both pony and human world, I'd likely go for someone like Sunset Shimmer.  As far as dating, she's definitely more my type.

If she doesn't count, then AJ.

I would say Sunset, but the thing is that I ship her with Twilight, and I wouldn't tolerate anyone to get in the way of that, even me.

Ah yes, the good ol struggle of I ship them but I would ship myself with them as well. 

• 1 year later...

I would date Sunset though I'd be too old in reality given our age difference. Still, in a fantasy setting, I would definitely date her though a date in my book wouldn't exactly be a traditional one given my lack of understanding how it works.

• Brohoof 2

Few years late to the topic

But honestly, any of them, they are all so cool and unique 

But if I could choose ibwould either choose Twilight(Not SciTwi),Pinkie Pie, or Sunset Shimmer

• Brohoof 2

No. Technicolor animals I may not like, but Technicolor Humans *shudders* gives me weird vibes and not in a good way? I wouldn’t date them even if I was stranded on an island with them.

*Insert Vietnam-War-esque Flashbacks of the cartoon Doug from Nickelodeon*

• Brohoof 1

Considering that the characters are still in high school, it might be a bit difficult for some of you. :P  Anyways, I'd go with Sunset. I can relate to her a lot.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really think I'd date any of them, but (realistically speaking) if I had to pick one, or if I just had to date someone, probably (Sci)Twi, or just Twilight in general, since we're both huge nerds, so we'd probably get along really well, and we could talk about a lot of stuff (science, mathematics, astrology, history, etc). :D

• Brohoof 1

I fell like when someone reads this, they will immediately think that I would choose Rarity. 

Well,

Spoiler

They’re 100% right!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...