Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Human Main Six would you Date?

Lunar Echo

Shy, Pinks, and RD are too different to even consider. With Rarity, I am far too simple to get into her kind of glam ear constantly. AJ is just not my style, and Twi just seems a bit too much "science!" For even me. So, none? (How can this happen?)

I'd say sunny but if it's strictly the mane 6, then the human world's twilight. I feel as if i could pull her away from her timid nature and be more outgoing and i could probably get a lot of homework help, win win i'd say. Ah yes, lots of cuddles, that too.

• 1 month later...

Rare (auto/first pick). She's the only one of the human mane 6 I'd date (unless shimmer is counted though, then on extreme necessity only,), though if others in the eqg verse were allowed dean Cada'd be my second choice. I find the personalities too much like siblings than possible mates, other than Rare. 

While I'm not one for humanized art of the ponies....Without a doubt, I'd date Flutters. Though, I'm guessing that might've been a bit...obvious. :blush:

Since she'd still technically be Flutters...just in human form...I also imagine her being about my height (5'6'') or a bit shorter. :squee:

*chuckles nervously* Ok, confession to make. I've actually written a fanfiction about this. Yeah, so what? Sue me. XD

The way the fanfiction goes is pretty straightforward. Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash are in the same chemistry class. Pinkie's a great chemist, and Dash is... eh, not so great, but the two work well together and play off each other. But then, a few weeks before the winter finals, Pinkie gets really, really sick, and can't attend school. That leaves Rainbow, a "jock" by all meaningful definition of the word, alone in one of the hardest science courses ever.

So, ah... she has to learn how to go outside of her "friendship circle" and befriends me... er, Meson... same thing, right? The two become (note the quotes) "lab buddies" because he's smart and she's attentive. But since they don't know each other, he's more condescending and always micro-manages her, not allowing her to learn, and thus she's relying constantly on his instruction and presence. They also have a lot of late-night studying sessions (they also bring Flutters along as a chaperone, which is cool because there's some pretty sweet character interaction. Not to brag) that turn into sleepovers, however after several nights Rainbow realizes she's expending a lot of his resources (food) and unintentionally running him into financial trouble.

Ahh, anyway, to make a long story short, the tension gets to Meson, who freaks out and verbally flips her off. She fights back, the friendship collapses, and the two fall out... for only one weekend until they have to go back to class together. Eventually Meson learns to not be so condescending towards her, and Rainbow learns to be confident enough to allow herself to learn (oh, also she learns... y'know, chemistry and stuff). The finals come and go, and Rainbow passes with flying colors (pun intended) and the two part ways as Meson is transferring to another school at the end of the semester.

... And Pinkie gets better, of course. Couldn't leave that out.

Yeah, not my best story, it was one of my first after all. But if I were to try and date one of them, that's probably how it'd go.

I feel real embarrassed now...

Edited by Meson Bolt
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...