Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokemon XYZ Confirmed

PROJECT: Simon

I believe so ;) According to that video~ :D

Think you're right Simon. There will be an anime version of XYZ with the same characters that we know the most. Like Ash, Clement, Bonnie and Serena.

I'll watch the reviews first. I was a bit disappointed in the previous two games (being XY and ORAS) in the severe lack of post game content. If the battle frontier is confirmed or there's something to do long term other than the bloody battle maison, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

As for that monster, holy crap does it look powerful. I'm interested in whether it's colouration will be plot related in-game. I'm a bit sad it didn't end up being the legendary dragon of unova, but I'm sure it will appear eventually...

• Brohoof 1

It looks like a transformer oh my GOD. Pokemon went mecha not sure if this is good or? Feeling confused and indifferent honestly but I guess with gen 5 and its combination forms for Kyurem, it should've been expected a tad bit more.

• Brohoof 1

It looks like a transformer oh my GOD. Pokemon went mecha not sure if this is good or? Feeling confused and indifferent honestly but I guess with gen 5 and its combination forms for Kyurem, it should've been expected a tad bit more.

Dang he looks so cool, sort of reminds me of a Transformer.

Everyone is saying he looks like a transformer~ xDDDD  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

e05.jpg

SHIT MAN I ALREADY HAVE MY TEAM PLANNED OUT OH BOY, THIS IS GOING TO BE SO GOOD.

Also, Zygarde Perfect looks oddly like Gurren Lagann. Welp, I have a nickname.

• Brohoof 1

@@MLPFanatic34,

They both have two faces too, one on the chest and one on the... well... head. And they both have those shoulder arm-plates.

Seriously, the resemblance is uncanny. 

• Brohoof 1

Nope, not getting it. I was so disappoint with ORAS that I won't buy anything new, unless it says the game is too hard in the review. Then I might get it.

Also I haaaate new forms geez. Zygarde in himself was friggin epic in design, now they exaggerated the whole thing again -_-

• Brohoof 1