Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Would You Describe Yourself

Primarch Fulgrim

I am someone who is very chill. I am laid back and level-headed.

I love to talk and I have an obsession with hot anime guys <3

• Brohoof 2

I'm level headed, laid back, and I always just go with the flow. Unless something absolutely terrible happens, I don't particularly mind if specific things don't go my way. You know, unless it's a missed opportunity. (Edit: I can sometimes be a little down and unhappy, and feel anxious at random times) I'm also a fangirl, so beware. I'm in many different fandoms :) I like variety, and appreciate change, but gradual change; nothing too drastic all of a sudden. That can make my mind seem to just... not work properly :P

Edited by Wolves

I am very shy, quiet, and lonely; I don't really have friends. I am a hard-worker (With studies), I love reading, writing and drawing. I am passionate about animals, my favorite animal is the wolf (Like my login says xD). I like to surf on the net or to play video games like minecraft, star stable or the sims 3. Even if I'm shy, I love to chat with other people, especially when we have a lot in common! 

• Brohoof 1

I am very shy, quiet, and lonely; I don't really have friends. I am a hard-worker (With studies), I love reading, writing and drawing. I am passionate about animals, my favorite animal is the wolf (Like my login says xD). I like to surf on the net or to play video games like minecraft, star stable or the sims 3. Even if I'm shy, I love to chat with other people, especially when we have a lot in common! 

you are a lot like me except my fav animal is pinguin

I'm a PC Gamer and I like a good joke/laugh. Pretty laid back, and just generally chilled about anything

Cool bro. I PC game alot. Add my steam if you want some time.

I'm very kind. I think xD '~' Not sure =3 

Can't be sure if you're kind or evil, or insane.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a shy, sweet , smart, and beautiful young mind with aspergers and creativity

I am a secrecy whispered with glee

I wilt at the cornered of desperation and sadness

Yet I find the light to conntinue to grow

Who are you ?

I'll never have a full answer

• Brohoof 1

I'm a shy, sweet , smart, and beautiful young mind with aspergers and creativity

I am a secrecy whispered with glee

I wilt at the cornered of desperation and sadness

Yet I find the light to conntinue to grow

Who are you ?

I'll never have a full answer

You are very poetic also.

i'd describe my self as protective, i usually take personal problems into my own "hoof", problems as in bullies, i'm also quite friendly.

i am the same way i protect and i have recently taken personal problem into my own "hoof" as well 

A rather neurotic, edgy 25-year old with a passion for maths and sciences. I'm generally polite and quiet, but once I open up I tend to take over conversations =/

i am kind of the same way when i start i dont stop tell its all out

• Brohoof 2

I am a procrastinator with terrible time management skills, but I am improving. I like loud music, the louder the better. Somewhat of a sociophobe, I will try to talk to others despite this. Some of my interests include technology, fantasy, and horror. I hold those dear to me close and am gentle most of the time, though I have been told that I have a bit of a temper. Oh, and I like cute stuff. :3

• Brohoof 1

I am pretty bad at describing myself.

Basically, I am a gamer, who has a very weird brain. I have tons of issues, like anxiety, inferiority complex, depression, and other weird things about my personality, but I am also a nice guy I think. I try to be a good person. 

That is a short little description I suppose. I really am terrible at describing me, I am really odd. :P

• Brohoof 2

I'm not really a follower or a leader, I'll do my own thing.  I'm very introverted and quiet, a good listener, not very good at holding conversations or making friends, or just talking to people in general I guess (blaming my social anxiety)

Music is my passion, and I some day hope to be successful in making ambient post-rock music on my guitar.

I'm very reserved to myself, I love doing things where I can be by myself, like kayaking or biking or jogging.  I'd also call myself more of a doer than a dreamer but lately I've been feeling uninspired to do anything and I think I'm in a creative flux