Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Would You Describe Yourself

Primarch Fulgrim

My personality has many aspects to it. I can be goofy, chill, and laid back. I can be passionate, intense, and determined. I have often been at very extreme ends of this spectrum, but I'm usually somewhere in between.

• Brohoof 3

I've always been pretty mellow and reserved, even as a child. I consider myself to be independent. I enjoy hanging out with small groups of friends, though I like to take time to gather my thoughts. I'm very protective of friends and family, and will do anything in my power to help them out. Though I have a hard time opening up when I have problems of my own (I'm trying to work on that). I consider myself to be creative and enjoy making people laugh.

Edited by Quartz Aegis

I like talking with others.

I can withstand different and weird people.

I'm sometimes annoying.

I hate seeing friendly people get hurt.

I don't want to be like everyone else, and that is why I have only a few friends

I always think twice or more

I love music and video games

I'm lazy starter but if i start doing something I do it as perfect as possible. 

And last, one thing that I don't understand even myself:

I trust strangers more that I trust people I know well  :kindness:

Also I hate when somebody does things to you, but gets angry when somebody does same to him/her.

''if you do something, don't run away from the consequences''

Edited by The Cerberus

Normally I tell people I'm a massive egg.

Although sometimes if I'm introduced to someone I will greet them as The Egg King and welcome them to my golden kingdom of yolk. But either way, I think 'some random dork who spends most of her time on the internet watching things and music' is probably the best summery.

I am pretty bad at describing myself.

Basically, I am a gamer, who has a very weird brain. I have tons of issues, like anxiety, inferiority complex, depression, and other weird things about my personality, but I am also a nice guy I think. I try to be a good person. 

That is a short little description I suppose. I really am terrible at describing me, I am really odd. :P

same here i am a gamer with issues

I like to be leaved alone, but I also want talk with others.

I can withstand different and weird people.

I'm sometimes annoying.

I hate seeing friendly people get hurt.

I don't want to be like everyone else, and that is why I have only a few friends

I always think twice or more

I love music and video games

I'm lazy starter but if i start doing something I do it as perfect as possible. 

And last, one thing that I don't understand even myself:

I trust strangers more that I trust people I know well  :kindness:

i am the same way but some times the last one backfires

• Brohoof 1

A sincere and honest person, who would trust anyone he knew to be trustworthy. Always ready to tackle a difficult task at hand, and was willing to do all that he could to help. He is also the kind of person anyone could talk to in times of great personal need. Although, he possesses a twisted sense of humor, and strangely enjoys dark and grimacing themes, especially when applied to mediums of an innocent nature. Not only that, when he loves something so dearly, he could ramble on and on for hours about somewhat inane and mundane topics such as military technologies and history, his favorite music, shows and pastimes, along with an absolutely obsessive knowledge of firearms. But, at the end of the day, he'd find himself distraught at the fact that he can't really find anyone to talk to about these things, or someone who would be just as interested as he is in these subjects. And sometimes, he feels saddened with the fact that people ridicule him because they don't know what this troubled young man has been through, why he loves the things he does, and why he acts the way he acts. Even as this young man lay sitting in his bed or desk chair upset at his unfortunate reality, he picks up the pieces and tries again, for another day. He continues to express his love for the things that bring him joy. 

Edited by TheSwooceMaster
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I say I kind of laid-back, aloner, being myself, living a life and still living with my parents. Passonate about my country, it national sport teams and Manchester United. Interest in Ponies, superheroes, Doctor Who, some anime/cartoons, some anime/cartoon characters, comedies and British Landmarks and Babymetal. Like my cats and my teddies & listening to music. Obsession love with some fictional females

I'm a little shy but I'm pretty outgoing and friendly once you get to know me. I'm a bit of a book-horse in the sense that I listen to lots of lectures on mathematics and read lots of books on the same subject. I'm very quiet except for when I'm on the internet because here everybody cannot read each other's facial expressions, which sort of breaks down a social barrier my autism creates for me.

When I'm not working on mathematics, writing fan-fictions and music, or drawing, I'll usually be either on YouTube watching really stupid videos (like YouTube poops) or I'll be typing away on image boards and forums discussing fandom stuff, not unlike what I am doing now.

• Brohoof 1

I would describe myself with a series of words. Some may call them labels and that wouldn't be wrong, but I prefer the term "titles."

(In no particular order of importance.)

-Patriot

-Writer

-Idealist

-Romantic

-Sincere

-Syncretic Christian/Buddhist

-Martial Artist

-Movie buff

-Gamer

-INFP

-Brony

Edited by Steel Accord

You should be glad you don't know me in real life. I'm weird and annoying, I'm constantly talking about PAC-MAN, and I'm always away from my family while I'm in the computer room. I may seem like a good person on the forums, but knowing me in real life will make you literally want me dead.

I'm shy, kind to anyone, I blush alot, Animal lover, and I'm a Gamer.

So Fluttershy is your favorite pony?

I'm awesome.

I'm smart, although complicated science/math goes over my head.

I'm quiet, as I generally prefer to listen than to talk. (Online I'm more comfortable because it's writing, not talking.)

I have difficulty trusting people. I've always needed a lot to trust someone, but over the past few years I've been hurt a lot by everyone I've been close to and have developed trust issues.

I'm extremely loyal. Once you mean something to me, I have trouble staying away from you and am always ready to try to help youㅡeven when it's actually harmful to myself or both of us.

I'm very competitive. Losing really gets under my skin too.

I'm imaginitive, reading and writing a lot.

I'm usually nice, but I have a tendency to be blunt, and sometimes I come across as mean because of this.

All in all, I'm a pretty good person with a bit of baggage.

Edited by Rubeus
  • Brohoof 2

I'm extremely quiet. I'm always afraid of imposing on people, to the point where I can't even ask people to pass the salt. Despite me being quiet, there are a handful of people like my brother whom I feel comfortable being a lot more confident.

I like to be funny and make people laugh. I don't know if I actually am funny but I do tend to make jokes a lot because I want to impress the people I care about

I try to be a helpful person but I never know exactly what to do. I want to help others but I do a poor job of it cuz I'm never sure how to offer advice, criticism, comfort, etc.

I don't know if I'd be a good person or not, I tend to think I'm not but that's just cuz of my low self esteem. Personally, I think it's not up to me if I'm good or bad, people make their own decisions about me :P

• Brohoof 1

Most of all active and helpful. Last time I changed in someone who isn't afraid to call out people for their obvious stupidity and flawed actions, and that became really necessary for me since I see more people jumping on "the crazy wagon".

Edited by Limeblossom

I'm extremely quiet. I'm always afraid of imposing on people, to the point where I can't even ask people to pass the salt. Despite me being quiet, there are a handful of people like my brother whom I feel comfortable being a lot more confident.

When I'm at my school~! xDDD :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :lol:;) <3  

Well, I'm kinda erratic, to be honest. How I act changes depending on my mood. Though, I do have some static traits. I'm very sarcastic when I don't have time to think about it, and my humor is sort of morbid. I can almost never bring myself to not help someone or be cruel, even in video games. And I'm really, really calm. Wow, reading this post to check it for grammar I realized that I'm horrible at recognizing myself.

I'll elaborate on myself a little bit.

I'm pretty loud as a person and not far from a bad joke. People find me funny and a bit overbearing. I'm really social even though I wonder sometimes why I put up with people. I love my saxophone, TF2 and Warhammer and MLP.

That's the thing, I really don't know to describe myself... Other than the fact that I'm a complete and total trainwreck and no fun to be around. Lol.

I mean I'm just very moody and flimsy.