Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Would You Describe Yourself

Primarch Fulgrim

I'd describe myself as someone who loves to listen to what others say though I would need clarification on some things to assure myself that I'm not being misled or anything. I can be forgetful at times, tend to do things when I shouldn't, and act stupid when it's clear that I should know better. I'm also shy at times and prefer to be a follower rather than a leader unless there is no other choice and I must step up.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Sorrowful. Hopeless. Distressed. Fearful. Lost. Heartbroken. Lifeless. Alone. Sad. Crushed. Rejected. Hesitant. Pathetic. Useless. Agonized. Uneasy. Tearful. Anxious. Pained. Discouraged. Vulnerable. Afraid. Shy. Lonely. Miserable. Mournful. Deprived. Helpless. Lonely. Embarrassed. Doubtful. Empty. Dull. Nothing. 

• 11 months later...

The way I see myself is often different from how others see me. That's why I like those topics, it's really interesting. Some people think more highly of me, whilst I do not agree. Like when somone mentions how confident I was, when I'm actually nervous like a guinea pig. :yay: But I do the same, I think highly of others in various aspects, but they don't think so of themselves.

But how would I describe myself...? Multifaceted. I mean I don't feel the same every day. But mostly I'm calm, more quiet, more the thinker type, but I also love deep conversations. I love happiness, peace, friendship, love - all the positive things, I live just for that. :)But on the other hand, there is also a lot I don't like and avoid mostly. I don't care about all the popular things and mainstream stuff in general. Joking around and mindless fun make me feel uncomfortable, very sad and unfulfilled. I also dislike memes and vulgar language. I think I just live in my own pace, independent from what's going on around me. I strictly refuse to change myself (and my honest feelings), unless I know I'm doing something awful.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

I'm a pathetic excuse for a human :blink:

No you are not.
Believe in yourself. See how many people like you here.

For me, I can talk a little bit too much, and with quite a volume. Else I am a very nice person.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, DripMoondrop said:

A self hating loser :awwthanks:

Im also a bit creative. 

I would describe you as professional cosplayer, professional model. Super artist! And very hot.

I guess I could describe myself as a person who's quite gentle and have an interest in what my friends like over what I like and letting them be the person they are rather than pressuring them to be something they're not. I also have a history of people wanting to be my friend growing up or them wanting to know me, probably due to my shyness or something, even ones I didn't expect like my cat, out of everyone, she wanted to be around me the most while also quite sneaky as well. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...
On 12/30/2019 at 10:04 AM, Blitzo said:

As I’ve aged my personality reminds me a lot of Chloe Price from Life is Strange. We also dress fairly similar as well.

This but also a total trash mammal 

164178.gif

• 2 years later...

Adjectives i would use would be the following:

Shy, silent, curious, unique, kind, interested, strange sense of humor, orb

in the beginning ppl will see only my shyness. my other attributes will start to show in time 

most people are surprised when the start to see beyond my superficial shyness

This is most likely also my most prominent characteristic

I'd describe myself as a fairly quiet person, but I'm also not afraid to talk and take charge if need be. I'm also a bit of a tired and cynical person, but I can also laugh at things and find joy in situations you won't expect.

I'd describe myself in a number of ways: Moody, for one. That isn't to say that I feel changing emotions for no reason, I typically have a reason... Other than irritability, I am prone to that with no rhyme or reason. =/ I am one that loves and expects routines, and I get very irritable if routines are interrupted. D: I am largely an introvert, quite solitary. I can be alone for long periods of time and be okay. However, I am prone to bursts of extroversion. Someone I feel very close to I could talk to forever and ever. In other words, I can be very clingy with those I like. And I overshare, much like I do in any post I make online, this one very much included. Otherwise, I'm solitary and need my space. I used to be quite sociable many years ago, but I learned that most people don't like me when that way, so I retreated. Nearly two decades of that has made me an introvert.

Otherwise, I am clumsy and absent-minded, prone to daydreaming all of the time. I am a bit ditzy... Or well, sometimes I play it because, IDK, don't ask. But sometimes I really am. I fear I actually am a bit slow, or at least inconsistent... (and I think that's why I am a mediocre musician no matter how hard I try =( )

I am a nerd on several subjects, many of which people find boring. In which case, I am, quite simply, boring.

Also, I'm indoorsy, sedentary. I don't think I need to go on about the weather as I've made my opinions of weather preferences exceptionally clear, but where I live weather I find nice is rare, so I've become very indoorsy as a result. Will be interested to see if this is adaptable when I move somewhere with a better climate.

• 7 months later...