WarpSpeed

Are you a leader or a follower?

It all depends of whatever situation happens. If it's required and necessary to achieve or do a certain thing, I can be a leader for my friends and other persons, but in all honestly, I don't believe myself to be competent when it comes to leading people. I feel better being a humble follower.

I like to make sure the balance of power swings my way. :)

I am usually a follower, I lack the dominant personality and 100% confidence required to give orders. Many attempts I've made to lead end up with me offending someone or being completely brought down by someone more dominant. In emergency situations or times where I feel I am by far the most competent person to do so. When I do lead my personality definitely changes to something a lot more stern and I will not suffer fools. If I refuse to follow then chances are I'll break off to go solo.

I can be a leader, as long as it doesn't require too much work XD I'll organise stuff between my friends but if I have to put in physical effort I get too bored, easily distracted and lazy to the point where I'll just hand the work off to whoever is happy to do it, lol. Terrible, I know, but I'll always try :D

Cannot remember if i've posted here... Eh, i'll still post anyway.

I am not much of a leader in terms of morale or speeches, though I can do 'em, just not very well. And I am definetely am not a follower, since I don't really take kindly to orders from anyone.

So, I could either be the advisor/strategist/tactician of a huge leader, or be the leader of a small group where everyone knows eachother. Or a general, shouting orders left and right.

...Huh... Maybe the "General Bradley" idea was a sign...

Neither, I suppose. I'm kinda a loner most of the time. This is why I don't go to dances, and the sort.

What if I don't like leading and don't like following?

Then what do you do instead?

I see myself as being a follower most of the time when it comes to group things, but if I'm stuck with just followers I will take charge and assume the leader position to get things going. Or at least, that's what I've done in school thus far.

But I do prefer doing things individually because I find it easier than relying on other people.

I'm a vortex of immaturity and bad decisions when I'm with my friends.

I much rather prefer following... or if worst comes to worst leading through group decisions and suggestions, I dislike taking charge in any situation, heh. :P

I find that I'm a bit of both. I really don't have preference on being a leader/follower, but I am willing to step up and take charge if necessary.

I'm not really either, I should think. :huh: Even when I'm put in a group, I just tend to kinda distance myself and do my own thing, though that could be more a reaction to how ineffective the groups I've been in could be. x3 In a good and working group, I'd probably be a follower, though.

I am most definatly a follower. Just tell me what I have to do and I'll do it. One thing everybody hates is screwing up, and being a Leader creates the possibility of screwing up on a much larger scale. Also, if the group fails for whatever reason, people (depending on the situation) wouldn't immediately look to one of the peons. Anyway, there's my 2 cents...

I'm more of a follower, not the type to give orders and such.

Badges