Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a leader or a follower?

WarpSpeed

I’m the type of person who’s always needed someone else to be my leader.  It’s why I’ve always done best in things where there’s someone else making the decisions.   So I’m a follower. 

Neither at the most. I don’t like authority most of the time and I’m not the kind you should follow.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

msot definitely a follower. however i can definitely TEMPORARILY rise to the occasion if everyone around me needs help. usually im not in the position where im the toughest in the room, but my stronger side comes out when i have someone to protect.

otherwise? hell nah, dont let me lead, im baby

• Brohoof 1

Really Really Really DEPENDS on the situation, though I don't regularly find myself or put myself in situations beyond my power or capabilities, there are many places in this world where I'm a grunt.. I just have to play my part circumstantially and humble myself and learn from chapter 1 it's like just bc you know what happens in later chapters of the book, doesn't mean you don't need ALL the context... There are a lot of situations where I'm looking around and asking myself, Is NOW the time? Do people even want to hear the things I have to say? It feels like people change their feelings about me all the time, you need to have LOYAL followers to have followers, it's about our conviction, our philosophy, our hope even.. I can step up and it feels like something is telling me to, things are changing and I really feel it happening, I can't just sit on the sidelines when there is so much fixing that need be.. I do things I shouldn't do, say things I shouldn't say, but no leader is perfect, the best he can be is LOYAL, to his cause, his followers, his philosophy, his lifestyle...

Leader.

I've always somehow ended up with positions of responisbility. House Captain during primary school, Student Vice President for the whole school during my final year of secondary school as awell as being a Student Council Representative for my class. Every group project I was made defacto leader because I was the "The Responsible One". (I definitely fell into the sterotypical anime Student Council President trope. :P) No real positions of authority duing my work life though, save for being in charge of a single department where I was the only worker. I'm currently self-employed so I'm my own boss there, but I'm the only employee of my business so I'm pretty much just leading myself there.

Generally, I do end up in charge of stuff. Be it household projects or online game stuff. On an online political simulator with numerous players, I was a Deputy War Minister, War Minsiter, Transitional Senator, Government Advisor, Minister of Finance, Diplomat, Regent and also ended up as an Empress at one point. Kind of ironic considering that I loathe politics with a passion. :yeahno:

So yeah. Leader. But I do follow every now and then.

• Brohoof 1

The older I get, the more i realize I am a leader rather than a follower. I've been told my whole life growing up that I was a natural born leader but i never saw it in myself. Recently though that has been coming more to the surface of my realization I guess. :Rara: I make a good follower too however, if i see whoever is leading is worth it....

• Brohoof 1

I believe that I was too much of a follower when I was younger. Something that I am continuing to work on to this date. There is a lot of things other people can do that others can't justify and unfortunately I've been behind several bad instances where I thought I was doing the right thing and it came back to haunt me later. Allowing myself to be upset, but in a controlled manner. Standing up for myself when need be. I am glad that I've become more of a leader instead of simply accepting small things that can snowball into a ruined day. :grin:

Leader all the way, but I'm not the guy who just sits on an ivory tower and looms over people. No, I like to be eye to eye with others, and let my light shine so that others follow and eventually, they'll become the light-shining leaders themselves. As a Christian, this means so much to me. 

• Brohoof 2