Are you a leader or a follower?

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If so why?   For me I choose to be a leader because its not because "I get to make the big descisions!" Its about responsibility and leading your team/group/etc. to success. I have done this many ti

Follower.   I would not want to see a situation if I was the one making the decisions. There are aspects about myself though that people have all told me I have that seem to spell out a very good fo

I'm 100% follower, I can't be dominant. Another reason is that I don't trust anyone doing my job, otherwise I constantly worry about quality, time, etc. So it's much easier for me to do my job and don

Posted Images

I’m the type of person who’s always needed someone else to be my leader.  It’s why I’ve always done best in things where there’s someone else making the decisions.   So I’m a follower. 

Neither at the most. I don’t like authority most of the time and I’m not the kind you should follow.

I prefer independence, but when around people, I'm 100% a follower. I'm terrible at making decisions when other people are involved, especially when I know they're counting on me. Stresses me out way too much.

• Brohoof 1