Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts on Spitfire's mom having lines before Mane 6's moms?

ManaMinori

I think the only mother from the Mane 6 that we've heard speak is Rarity's mom, back in "Sisterhooves Social". But while we've seen Pinkie and Twilight's moms, they never had speaking lines, and Spitfire's mom -mother of a secondary character- brings home the gold in "amount of dialogue given" to pony moms.

How do others feel about this? I'm just wondering when Twilight Velvet will get her time to shine (and speak), with her daughter and son...and daughter-in-law...

I think the only mother from the Mane 6 that we've heard speak is Rarity's mom, back in "Sisterhooves Social". But while we've seen Pinkie and Twilight's moms, they never had speaking lines, and Spitfire's mom -mother of a secondary character- brings home the gold in "amount of dialogue given" to pony moms.

How do others feel about this? I'm just wondering when Twilight Velvet will get her time to shine (and speak), with her daughter and son...and daughter-in-law...

I thought Pinkie's mom did have speaking lines? "Pinkamena Diane Pie"..

• Brohoof 1

I already said Rarity's parents spoke

Doesn't matter...

the title of the topic is

"Thoughts on Spitfire's mom having lines before Mane 6's moms?"

That's what people read, and they enter instantly assuming you're wrong.  Which you are. 

If you want to inclue the comics as well,  the both of Twilights parents also have dialogue. 

But barring all that. Even if it was true that Spitfires parents said anything before the Mane 6's.

So what?  

The only time that would be weird would be if Applejacks parents said anything in something that wasn't a flash back.

I don't really have an issue with it lol.

Indeed

The mane 6's parents have never played a significant role in the show, to the poinit where we've never even seen several of them. I don't see why Spitfire's mom having lines before any of them would be a problem

• Brohoof 1

This seems to be very much a, "we have bigger fish to fry" situation. I don't think this is something that's worthy of getting up in arms about. Like at all.

kindly point out where in this thread that I'm "getting up in arms" about anything. =_=

Fact of the matter is, I'm not. I expressed an observation in anything but a hostile, uncontrollable way.

So sorry if I just wanted more screentime from The mane 6's parents. excuse me for flipping tables

I think its because the mane six's parents are FAR more important than spitfire's parents.

The mane six's parents, you don't just want to be like "yeah, whatever, just make up a pony and throw them in" since you may later realize that you wanted to do something with them or have their backstory be something else for the mane six. But spitfire? she's a secondary pony AT BEST, so they're almost never going to do anything important with her parents and you don't have to be so cautious

I am perfectly fine with it honestly. I am just glad that we even got to see spitfire's mother, that was a huge surprise to me. It is cool that we get to see family of a character that we actually don't see often at all, it is just a neat little detail.