Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Search for a New Life.

RarityLuna

YAY. More people yeah max is 15 ponie son it. If you're going to participate post now because we are going out from poniville it's going to take a while to post up your names so everypony that wants to come in that have posted before this post go right ahead and join!

Actually, it would be really helpful if those links were put into the first post of the actual RP thread. Since not all of us have our OCs as our avatars (even though I tried to change mine to it, it won't change properly :S ) it would be nice to have a quick and easy to find visual reference.

Hmm... This RP actually looks interesting, now that I'm looking at it. Also, I tend to be bored and have nothing to do almost all the time :P What the heck, I think I'll join in xD

Electrobolt

Um... Should I go ahead and post now, or wait for Pinkieluna to give me the all-clear before I post? o.o I'd like to know before I do post here...

(edited)

So many ponies! I'll add you all up. About the links there was a problem with them so had to delete them I'll put them up when we have 15 ponies on. Thanks! Sorry I was off for so long! Ok four ponies more and we are finished searching! Sorry if I am not on that much!

Edited by pinkieluna

So many ponies! I'll add you all up. About the links there was a problem with them so had to delete them I'll put them up when we have 15 ponies on. Thanks! Sorry I was off for so long! Ok four ponies more and we are finished searching! Sorry if I am not on that much!

nahh, its no problem, i guess i kinda became the leader, catch up with us in the everfree so i can hand that position over to you X3

"oh nothing, trying to get the leader of our group to follow us in here."

Um... Electrobolt was referring to the demons thorn when he asked what happened... Just thought I'd say

hears something feint, "ELECTRO, ELECTRO......where are you?" he began trotting around and finally seeing a shadow he chases after it, "electrobolt, there.....wait....."

Um, just wondering, but before I make my post, could you explain what the last bit means for me? I just don't wanna get confused and post the wrong thing :P Like Electrobolt finding Midnight when Midnight was on the other end of the ruins, lol...

as a great doctor said, i think it was a few years ago "I HAVE NO IDEA!"

"DOCTOR!!! Are you sure this will work???" Hahah... Freaking TF2 quote for the win xD Made me chuckle