Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Search for a New Life

RarityLuna

Draft blinked.

"Wow, that's....wow."

He scribbled down a few more notes before tucking his tools back into his bag. Glancing over his shoulder, he shuddered at the sight of the Everfree forest, a mass of tangled shadows. "I've never gone into that forest," he said, "hopefully I never have to."

Lovely smiled cutely at the three stallions. Everypony sure was awfully friendly.Lovely turned to Midnight Moon, "I'm young, I've got an entire life ahead of me. I don't know what I want, and I think this will help me discover that. And hopefully discover more about myself!" Lovely turned her attention to Cloudchaser. "Well howdy handsome," Lovely giggled, "it's a pleasure to meet you!"

smiles at the young mare, "well thats as good a reason as any i should think," fluttering his wings "adventures can help anypony discover something about themselves, though i swear ive found everything about myself i can." he smiles a little nervously

(i have work in the morning as well, so ill see ya ponies later)

"Well we might as well be off, how about a journey through the Everfree forest," Lovely suggest with a wink. Lovely had grown up on a hillside near the forest and had always wondered what it was like inside, but was always too afraid to go check. I doubt we'd come across any trouble with this many ponies anyway.

Edited by Shankveld

"Fourth or fifth!?" Lovely gaped in amazement. "You're kidding right? That has to be a joke, nopony has ever gone into the Everfree forest and came out alive." Lovely paused for a second and rubbed her chin, "wait a minute.. are you secretly Superpony?" Lovely winked and laughed, and then quickly covered her mouth. Why do I always laugh at my own lame jokes!?

"Did you ever cross paths with any of the beasts? I lived fairly close and I could hear them moaning and roaring throughout the night." Lovely's eyes darted around tying to remember, "and of course there's all the stuff your parents tell you about the forest. You're certainly more of a stallion than I." Lovely patted Cloud on the back.

Cloud smiled again, "I've seen plenty manticores and hydras yes, and true there really is something weird with that place, but that is what's so fun about it, the rush of not knowing what you'll find" he replied. "If you want, you and I could take a walk there some time, I could show you what a good adventure is"

Edited by Strong Hooves