Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you vote for this presidential election?

Sugar Pea

Hello guys!
So​ I want to know; who would you vote for out of the candidates? I don't know them all, so yeah! lol Personally, I'd vote Sanders.
​​

Edited by Sugar Barrel
  • Brohoof 1

I personally am the kind of person who would vote for the guy named ''Deez Nuts'' for president. Not that it isn't annoying when people constantly say it at my school, one named ''Deez Nuts'' would be quite a silly president and I like silliness. But in a way, it could be bad.

I'd abstain. They all seem terrible. :s Terrible's probably putting it too harshly. There's none that catch my attention.

Edited by Holiday on the Moon

Honestly, I'm not too use at the moment.  Right now, I'm just hoping the Republicans can rally behind anyone other than Donald Trump.  I didn't watch the Rebuplican debates, so I would need to check the individual sites to see where the candidates stand.

• Brohoof 2

I personally am the kind of person who would vote for the guy named ''Deez Nuts'' for president. Not that it isn't annoying when people constantly say it at my school, one named ''Deez Nuts'' would be quite a silly president and I like silliness. But in a way, it could be bad.

There's no need to worry since you must be at least 35 years of age to be president of USA.

In one way, I hope Trump wins because I'm [morbidly] curious as to how Trump presidency would be like.

• Brohoof 1

Nobody.

sig-4117191.0uH9Uup.png

No president. There. I said it.

Even if you don't take an interest in politics, politics will take an interest in you. - Pericles. ;)

That said, I would vote for Bernie Sanders.

Edited by Dinos4Ever
  • Brohoof 1

Ron Paul all the way. He is actually a threat to the government (which is corrupt) and I am always in support of someone who can stand up for the people rather than the money. All this "patriotism" nonsense is to get people to think that meddling in other countries business is something we should do on a regular basis. I am saddened at the fact that America never even learned that lesson from Vietnam. Sure the great wars were important (not to mention we only entered when we actually were needed) but look at the facts, America has been at war almost constantly ever since we started out as a country. We lost the last sensible president with the death of JFK. Ron Paul is trying to revive this kind of leader who isn't in it for fame and glory, but for contribution. Of course most everyone here doesn't even know about him. That is because the media was paid off/forced to not show him in any of their broadcasts. Literally this election America lost yet again more of that "free" value that was held above all else in our days of founding.

Search up "Ron Paul" in YouTube if you want a clue of what I'm ranting on about.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm not in the US, so I don't get to vote, and if I did I'd actually do some research into everyone's who's running. But of the ones I heard of, I'd vote for John McAfee.

Admit it, it would be interesting.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm not in the US, so I don't get to vote, and if I did I'd actually do some research into everyone's who's running. But of the ones I heard of, I'd vote for John McAfee.

Admit it, it would be interesting.

I love John Mcafee, but I can't tell if he's being serious or not.

One thing he would be very good at is taking down this NSA spying garbage.