Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Man to Point His Fingers Closer Together

The_Pale_Horse

Now to you impotent fools who merely glance at a fixation of the fanatacism, what doth thou contend with as the man is thrown from the back of his his horse, from which he hath contained unto thine hands as henceforth beaten beyond the disarmament of death, when every man realized his place he than became a reclusive and chimerical madness, as such was an insufficiancy to rather conceal it`self forgotten, I simply put you in your place, the rules of pundits will only further mock the innocent, as the mortality is gold upon the eyes of a pupil`s avarice, life is what you decide but only so much can be understood in the shortcomings of your insolent posturing,  oh how thine child only really knows itself amen.

There doesn't seem to be a question that would spark discussion. Rather, it would appear you are just berating the puerile.

The symbolism is well written, though. I'll give you that.

Edited by Wubtavia

I'm pretty sure the purpose of this thread is to peruse the unicorn without quite usurping its power.  That, and the ubiquitous fact that pointing fingers close together wouldn't necessarily counteract the supposed relapse that transpires during the stage of impotence from whence it came.  In my insolent opinion, Shakespeare in the park is the correct response used in the face of denial when such a thread has a point that escapes even the most closely associated hive-minds of the unanimous brony well-being.  Snarky?  No.  Curious?  Definitely.

Now to you impotent fools who merely glance at a fixation of the fanatacism, what doth thou contend with as the man is thrown from the back of his his horse, from which he hath contained unto thine hands as henceforth beaten beyond the disarmament of death, when every man realized his place he than became a reclusive and chimerical madness, as such was an insufficiancy to rather conceal it`self forgotten, I simply put you in your place, the rules of pundits will only further mock the innocent, as the mortality is gold upon the eyes of a pupil`s avarice, life is what you decide but only so much can be understood in the shortcomings of your insolent posturing, oh how thine child only really knows itself amen.

As this topic has little chance of starting a conversation I'm locking it.