Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Christmas Thread

Finesthour

And who said we arent kind? We are on a daily bases. This is a thread to talk about what we want. Not some thread where we cry about people "forgetting" what christmas is all about.

And as always, we need somone to post a pic to show the direction of this thread. Make a new one if you guys want to complain.

Good. So someone's bringing the thread back on topic. Anyone going anywhere interesting this christmas?

THE GODDAMN PACKER GAME!

So stoked on it.

Edit for moar quotes.

And since when was it tradition to go on shopping rampages at Christmas time, which basically is now from Halloween to the end of fucking January??

Otherwise it's... raw consumerism.

Sounds about right to me.

Edited by Crispy

I get annoyed when they start putting out the Christmas decorations in the stores before Halloween, so I can see where you're coming from there. Halloween is my favorite holiday and it seems like every year they get rid of the Halloween stuff earlier and earlier... In fact one store near me didn't even have any Halloween items this year, they put out Christmas stuff in August or Sept!

Good. So someone's bringing the thread back on topic. Anyone going anywhere interesting this christmas?

I am going to visit my brother (and my cat, long story) in NH and RI...coming back Xmas eve. ^_^

I get annoyed when they start putting out the Christmas decorations in the stores before Halloween, so I can see where you're coming from there. Halloween is my favorite holiday and it seems like every year they get rid of the Halloween stuff earlier and earlier... In fact one store near me didn't even have any Halloween items this year, they put out Christmas stuff in August or Sept!

I am going to visit my brother (and my cat, long story) in NH and RI...coming back Xmas eve. ^_^

When i asked to stop mentioning it....I ment it. :P Edited by Finesthour

When i asked to stop mentioning it....I ment it.

Chill, Finest. You can ask, bro. Not tell.

Anywho, do you ponies do big family things or trips? This year aside, it's usually a small thing for my family, since we're spread out over a good distance.

Anywho, do you ponies do big family things or trips? This year aside, it's usually a small thing for my family, since we're spread out over a good distance.

Usually, we go on small trips to my cousin's place in Hamilton or they come to us during christmas. This year, the family will be heading to Ethiopia to see relative's we haven't seen in 9 years.

Well my family is split in half, so I visit each half for about a week or 2. Then return home. We never gather up though, as each half can't stand the other. Except me and my sisters, we are like neutral ground.

This is through out my massive holiday break that covers from December 9th till new year day.

Edited by Hayze

When i asked to stop mentioning it....I ment it.

Chill out a little, Finest. But you may want to change the title of the topic to "What do you want for Christmas?" because "Christmas Thread" implies that it's open to any and all Christmas discussion.

I'm sorry I didn't realize it was a taboo topic here and I didn't see that we are not supposed to mention it :( I just love Halloween...

Only moderators/admins can tell you what taboo and permitted topics are. Finest only meant to point out what he made the thread for, but you didn't break any rules with your post. No one's in trouble, don't worry. :)

However, with all that said and done, do try to keep it on-topic. If the thread gets out of hand, I may start deleting posts.

Lol woops. When I put I ment it, i trid to put a :P face. Now people think I as pissed ._.

I'm sorry I didn't realize it was a taboo topic here and I didn't see that we are not supposed to mention it :( I just love Halloween...

I'm so sorry. I ment to put a :P face. Im sorry for the misunderstanding. Now I feel really bad ._.

I feel really bad. I decide to reply on phone, and I make someone feel bad.

Once again, don't let mistakes get to your head. Don't beat yourself up just because you made a mistake, otherwise you're just putting a needless amount of strain on yourself. That's going to kill you should you do so repeatedly. I know I have.