Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Christmas Thread

Finesthour

As usual, I want new clothes. My wardrobe can never be too big, ahah.

Aside from that I don't have any video games that I would want since I generally get the ones I want on their release dates. I would love some CDs though - Albums I don't have in my collection quite yet. And of course, I just want the holidays to be all warm and fuzzy~ Like always.

So... Now it's actually Christmas time.

I already got my gift - a 1080 HD TV (a total jump from my many years old non-HD tube-like TV). Hopefully this TV actually allows me to watch MLP on my TV back in my room! I don't know... We have The Hub, but I think it's only connected to the box for the living room TV. =(

Edited by Envy

So since the holidays are coming, I thought we needed to have a thread what we want Celestia to bring us:D

Very simple, really - A new gaming computer or a new T.V.

Turns out my grandparents are letting me us their credit card to my hearts content.

Hello pony shit.

show us pics of whatever you buy :D

I'm going to buy myself some pony items...in secrecy of course

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony

All I really want for christmas is to go and see my parents and other relatives.

I've been so caught up in work, university and other commitments, that I haven't had the opportunity to visit them. Come to think of it, the last time I saw them was around this time last year when I graduated from high-school.

Back then I couldn't wait to see the back of them, but I started to miss them again pretty fast. Should be good to catch up with everyone again.

Edited by Swoop

This is gonna sound real dumb, but I want a new stove!

(Gonna get one too! We're remodeling the kitchen soon!)

On the smaller side, I want a complete set of pony figures, and if it ever comes out, the MLP FIM Season One DVD box set! Here's hoping for lots of extras!

I need something Rarity that shows just how much of a fan I am :3

Shirts, pillows, whatever...I need something

Hopefully some day somepony will get you something as a gift. If not, hope you get a job soon then XD
  • Brohoof 1