Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy howdy hey!

Sugarcube

Hi there! I am glad to see a place to share my pony love ^_^

I grew up with re-runs of the first my little pony and while I enjoyed it (as most girls my age at the time did) I didn't love it.

I was sick a three weeks ago and everyone has been telling me how good MLP: Friendship is Magic was. I wanted to see it but didn't have a way to access it, seeing as I don't partake in the cable or satellite.

Lo and behold to my sniffing sneezing self browsing through netflix on the computer, there appeared the ENTIRE first season of MLP.

I fell in love with all the characters, the animation, the story as well. I watched the entire first season in two days while getting over my sinus infection.

Right now is a really difficult time for me loosing a very close family member the other night, I didn't want to get up or do anything today, my boyfriend went and turned on MLP hoping to cheer me up. It did, it gave me a reason to laugh, to smile, to remember that even though I am hurting and things aren't looking up that life goes on and it's okay to smile and laugh and that the sun will shine again.

So live on MLP and a big hoove five to all the fellow pega-sisters and bronies out there!

I look foreword to getting to know everyone and making some awesome friends!

-Sugarcube

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome! :)

It really is a great show...lol it'd have to be or we wouldn't be here :P

Sorry to hear about your loss, but everyone here is very friendly and welcoming. I'm sure you'll make new friends in no time :)