Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Wait for the Jellicle Moon to rise

Jeric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIeQQcWnjqA

What? Sweetie Belle would approve. 

Like the Jellicle Cat Grizzabella. is a talent that should have been on staff long ago. A missed opportunity that we aimed to correct, and with a strong determination we gladly offered IK the position of Sectional Mod in Octavia's Hall. I admit that I have been more than impressed with our discussions we had and training they went through. They will be responsible for answering questions there, moving incorrectly categorized topics, ensuring art is original, hiding NSFW content, and participating in art themed contests. Congratulations Incognito, we have no doubt that you will be a phenomenal success in your new role. 

Please welcome them to staff. Ballet attire and unitards are optional. 

E85HI.gif

• Brohoof 13

Congratulations, ! It's always great seeing members join the staff. That, and it's great to be working alongside with you to make Octavia's Hall a better place. :D

I hope your time as a Sectional Staffer is going to be a good one.

• Brohoof 3

Gravity-Falls-gravity-falls-33640496-500

This is so deserved. If anyone deserved a spot on staff, it's Kiwoy.
Kiwoy is an absolute cinnamon roll- but besides that, she's an intelligent, mature, humble, and helpful person.
I'm absolutely honored to have Kiwoy on as staff. I know for a fact that she'll do an incredible job- and I'm so proud!  :squee:

• Brohoof 4

You have earned this ! I knew you had it in you, and I know you will serve your position and the community well. :)

• Brohoof 3

sig-4108666.Gravity-Falls-gravity-falls-

This is so deserved. If anyone deserved a spot on staff, it's Kiwoy.

Kiwoy is an absolute cinnamon roll- but besides that, she's an intelligent, mature, humble, and helpful person.

I'm absolutely honored to have Kiwoy on as staff. I know for a fact that she'll do an incredible job- and I'm so proud!  :squee:

BUT IS KIWOY PURE OF HEART? CAN SHE RIDE NIMBUS? CAN SHE WIELD THE SILVER CRYSTAL? CAN SHE BEAT UP UNICORNS?

Welcome aboard, Kiwoy! You had better hope Destiny can keep you safe from our collective insanity.

• Brohoof 1