Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv anyone here also a Gravity Falls fan

Jora

so i just pretty much found out and then proceeded to binge watch everything up to the recent ep and i must say that gravity falls is one of the best conceived, executed, and extremely well written show i have seen in the last 2 Decades (i'm 25) Alex Hirsch is one of the most talented people i have ever seen P E R I O D. like how has he not won Emmy's or Golden globes just from the level of how well written this show is. i have not shut up about GF for the last like what 2 weeks i've been engrossed by the ciphers, and codes just goes to show he loves his fandom to the Nith degree it is extremely well VA'd to boot.

Alex gives me hope that america is still great.

WHY CAN"T THERE BE MORE SHOWS LIKE THIS

its actually very dark, mature, maturely stupid just just stupid for stupid sake, great character Development. god this show! 

(i ship Pacifica and Dipper)   

• Brohoof 3

Gravity falls seems to be part of the new cartoon generation. Steven universe, G4 Ponies, Gravity falls and over the garden wall just to name a few all unique and great in their own ways. /) For the next great cartoon generation!

• Brohoof 2

When MLP came out there weren't a load of great cartoons (it seemed). but with Gravity Falls, Star Vs.The Forces of Evil, Teen Titans Go, World of Gumball, Bob's Burgers, We Bare Bears, and Steven Universe, it's the best time to be a cartoon fan. At the top of the heep I'd put Gravity Falls. It's far more consistent in it's universe, deep great cast of primary and secondary charcters, and doesn't dumb it down in plot or scares. Still can't believe it's on Disney.  They take longer to get episodes out but the care is there.

Here's my top 25 Favorite Episodes before Stan's {hidden)) was revealed

https://rateyourmusic.com/list/TheScientist/my_top_25_gravity_falls_episodes/

Gonna drop this in here for the hope we ever see a crossover.

Edited by Freewave
  • Brohoof 2

I'd be insane not to like Gravity Falls. The characters have great personalities and the story has an even greater depth, the mystery kills me. I never would've thought the author was Stanley's brother. Also moments like this: 

6sQLouc.gif

• Brohoof 1

GF has put the urge to write again for the first time in a long time, i have a decent Dipcifica fan fic if anyone is interested in reading lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...