Surprise

Gaming Advanced Warfare - Exo Survival for PS3

Whether it's Steam, GameFAQs, or private message someone at a browser game I play, I barely get any replies about anyone has this game for the console. Maybe I'm stupid and have an ugly personality, I don't know but I'm always angry to know I barely get a response, or if anyone has that game at least to play with.

I haven't thought of asking this here but seeing this is a big community, I'm giving a shot if someone here must have the game still. If you have that game for PS3, let me know.

I'm up for it, if you're still offering  :wub:

I'm online right now, my psn is rossman01.

I'd better warn you, I'm not good at this game. My K/D ratio is 0.71 if that puts in perspective for ya... :blink:  

I'm up for it, if you're still offering  :wub:

I'm online right now, my psn is rossman01.

I'd better warn you, I'm not good at this game. My K/D ratio is 0.71 if that puts in perspective for ya... :blink:  

Exo Survival is co-op against bots. You'll be fine with nice tips and tricks. I used to play survival as a multiplayer and I feel bad I brought the team down in the past.

I'll get on in few hours since I'm at the living room and my parents are still sleeping right now. In the meantime I can share some tips for you.

That's less than 3 hours since I live by that timezone too. I should be ready by then. Also do you use Exo Cloak? I have so much less than round 15 ended because "idiot" teammates keeps bleeding out and then demanding why I don't help them up. My everyday matches goes like this when they downed: Yeah sure I'll help you out while I'm defenseless and can't shoot back. Oh, want me to use Cloak to save you? *checks points and see I waste too much in refilling instead of dumping it for weapon/armor*. Then proceeds to insult me because I can't help them up.

I once used the Exo Stim to quickly heal but I learn how awesome Cloak can do to save a nearby teammate, especially if the Cloak got upgraded into.

I don't use cloak, I usually use stim. I'll try to use it if it helps, though. I'll be online in a little while. Do you have a mic/headset? I have one, if you want to use them.

I have but it's to filter out mics from the tv though I don't really speak due to few reasons. Not sure what kind of a cheap headset I got.

I added you by the way.

Alright, I'm getting online now, sorry that I'm late... You are probably going to have to revive me A LOT. I've gotten so used to exo movement, I have to choose the light class. Sorry in advance! :D

I use light too. I can't do anything without my dashing movements. Also no worries, I'll revive you as I can but I can't 100% guarantee I'll come to a rescue if my Cloak is low and if tons of guys at your end x_x

If anyone has this game, feel free to join with my PSN posted at the front page.