Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching (Dark/Action) The Witch Hunters (Searching)

Wicked Funky

Welcome, To the witch hunters OOC!

Currently: searching (Will probably be open for a long time)

Plot:

In this rp, You'll either be playing as a witch, Or a witch hunter! As you probably can figure out the main goal for the witch hunters is of course to hunt down the witches. This RP will be set in Equestria in a 1200th century-ish time era, So no advanced technology or anything like that, I will allow flintlock pistols and muskets at most. As a witch you'll be picking from a few different types of witches that will be listed a bit further down, Depending on what type you pick your goals and intentions will differ. And as a witch hunter, You'll be trying to stop them from doing what they do as witches through hunting them down and fighting them to the death.

Let me get something clear, When I say witches, I do NOT mean the classic halloween witch with the broom and witch hat. These witches will be more like fantasy witches, They have much more dark intentions. The witches can be male as well.

​So, The different types of witches uses different kinds of magic, They harvest their magic with a crystal. Depending on what crystal you choose to have, Decides what magic you'll be using.

So here we have them:

Necromancers: Necromancers use the red type of gem, They harvest their power through killing ponies or any other living being and bringing them back to life to fight or do tasks for them. If they bring something back to life it cannot live forever though and will die after some time depending on how strong the creature might have been during it's time alive. They can also use graves and tombs or any other place with buried bodies to bring them back as well. So as a witch hunter you might not want to fight them in a graveyard or anything like that.

Illusionists: The illusion wielders use the blue type of gem and usually uses staffs to harvest ponies thoughts, Dreams and anything else like that to later use these collected memories etc to inflict extreme terror and fear upon a target of desire. To collect dreams and memories they need to have full focus on the target so they cannot do this whilst in a fight, They'll have to have some stored in their crystal before hand. They're a lot stronger at night and can (If powerful enough) transform into things they've seen in nightmares harvested.

Summoners: Unlike the necromancers the summoners summon creatures that they have trapped in their  green type of gem, The stronger the summoner the stronger the things they can catch can be. They also have traits similar to the illusionists since they can summon weaker duplicates of themselves or anything else around them. To not be to over powered they can only hold three things in their gems at the same time. Depending on what a summoner might have in their gem at a specific time changes what their strongest type of area will be.

(If you have any more ideas about types of witches please tell me)

Moving on to the Witch hunters:

As a witch hunter you can be a heavy armored guardian, or maybe a silent assassin or anything in between. You will not be allowed to use anything like guns except for flintlock muskets and pistols. Otherwise you're free to have any kind of medieval type melee weapon (Swords, Axes, Flails etc..)

​To sign up as a witch hunter i'll need a character link, And if you're signing up as a witch i'll need a link to a character and then for you too make some adjustments depending on what type of witch and so on.

RULES:

1. Only Pegasi, Unicorns and earth ponies are allowed to sign up, No humans, No non-ponies/ Alicorns, No exceptions.

2. Please no OP characters or god modding.

3. You'll have to have at least decent english to join, I want everyone to understand each other as well as possible.

​4. If your witch character dies you may join as a witch hunter after, And same goes the other way around.

​Hopefully I didn't forget something important... Tell me if I did, Please.

​So, Hopefully we might get at least a few members to join, Otherwise I guess I'll have to come up with something new.

Players:

Witch Hunters:

Cruki

Witches:

The Down Trotten

Edited by Cruki