Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Princess of Friendship

Twilight-Sparkle17

• 1 year later...
16 hours ago, Twilight-Sparkle17 said:

Yes, sometimes I have a hard time controlling exactly how much I stuff my face.

59064d1fee419_TwilightLovesHayburgers.jpg.ee7de5f82a7b4d97ace301d4daf28521.jpg

Judging from this picture, I think it's kinda cute the way you stuff your face like that. ^w^

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/29/2017 at 7:47 PM, Twilight-Sparkle17 said:

They are going very well, thank you for asking Brainstorm and I apologize for not being able to respond to your questions. Balareth, I love all the books that I read and not just one specifically.

Twilight, 

That spell you used when Starlight was in Canderlot, have you used that spell before? Like when you and Spike lived in Canderlot or somewhere else?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey twi, Pinkie saw you on the forum and she was like HUHHHH like when you first met her. 

She also saw fluttershy. She really wants to ask this question.  *bold is pinkie*  HIIII TWIL-pinkie, again with loud introduction. * pinkie giggles*  Hi twilight I just want to know if you've read books on Lyra and Bon-Bon day.  I also want to know if it's healthy to sleep with a rubber chicken in your hair.  HAPPY LYRA AND BON-BON DAY WOOOOO *brings out party cannon and fires it.*

I apologize for having been away from my computer for a while now. And to answer each of your questions:  Spike and I are doing very well. I didn't realize anypony thought that my friends and I were cute. Don't tell anypony else but I have used the same spell on a few other occasions (but not before heading to Ponyville). And Pinkie, I have heard about Lyra and BonBon Day and I have never heard of an instance where putting a rubber chicken in a pony's hair has lead to any type of illness.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Twilight-Sparkle17 said:

I have never heard of an instance where putting a rubber chicken in a pony's hair has lead to any type of illness.

Ok good, because gummy gets REALLY fussy when he doesn't have boneless up there:). Also this is from Sun Ray and this may seem awkward but can I have a hug for "hug a pony day".:please:

16 hours ago, Twilight-Sparkle17 said:

I apologize for having been away from my computer for a while now. And to answer each of your questions:  Spike and I are doing very well. I didn't realize anypony thought that my friends and I were cute. Don't tell anypony else but I have used the same spell on a few other occasions (but not before heading to Ponyville).

Like, when checking on Spike, you used that spell before? Just asking.

• 3 weeks later...