Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Laws of attraction ~ A brony theory

Tenshinohana

My favorite ponies are Scootaloo and Pinkie Pie.

So for me, not really. I like Scootaloo and Pinkie Pie because they're awesome characters. :IIIII

Though yeah there are parts of both of them that are attractive to me, so I guess sort of.

Something about shyness and quietness has always been attractive to me, not implying I'm attracted to fluttershy lol oh god no, just that she has the qualities that I like in a girl. Plus I myself am a general shy and introverted person who can occasionally come out of his shell to stand up for others. Tis how I've always been! :)

I have always been quite attracted to shyness and quietness also. I'm starting to wonder why exactly that is. Maybe it's because I too am shy, or maybe it's because quiet/shy people usually try not to harm others. Or maybe it's because I don't want to attract much attention from people. Or maybe all of those things. xD Hmm...

Fluttershy definitely has all of the qualities I want in a girl though too.

• Brohoof 1

Hm. I have a crush on a girl who is basically a Twilight Rarjackshy.

...rarjackshy?

As usual, I'll point out that the Mane Six are "archetypes" complex ones but "archetypes" nonetheless. The characters are free of different personality influences because that's how they were created. All of is have a little of each of them in us, some just might not be as pronounced because life and people are complicated. Your crush is that way because even if the Mane Six reflect different "types" of girls, they can't reflect their other influences such as upbringing, hobbies, friends, and other external influences.

This explains why i find Fluttershy attractive in that way, Their personalities are real, so it makes sense to be attracted to them :)

• Brohoof 1

I also wonder what you find interesting about twilight sparkle. Excuse me, but I find her bland.

Well, for me at least, I admire her dedication. I love knowledge and see it as a reason in of itself like she does, but she has a prodigal ease for gaining and retaining while I have some learning difficulties. Twilight is also a good leader when the time comes of it. Her social awkwardness and lack of willingness to make friends was likewise something I could sympathize with. The pilot, which was her personal journey, is what largely convinced me to try and make friends.