Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

12 Reasons Why Your Favorite is Best Pony

Deidre Asada

#1. Rainbow Dash is forever 20% cooler than the next coolest pony. This is an indisputable and measurable scientific fact. You can buy a cool-o-meter at your local hardware or electronics store and measure it yourself; just remember to turn down the sensitivity as Rainbow's inherent awesomeness can sometimes fry the cheaper ones. You'll find she is always 20% cooler than any pony in her presence. That's right, if another extraordinarily cool pony, like say Applejack, walks into the room, Rainbow simply becomes that much cooler. Next point!

#2. Rainbow Dash currently holds the record for Kicking Dragons. You know what that record is? "1". Yup, Rainbow is the only pony to blatantly kick an adult dragon--IN THE FACE no less. People like to mention that Rarity is the first to throw a kick in the whole show, but you know what? Dragon makes your manticore invalid. Moving on!

#3. When Rainbow is doing her thing, GUITARS HAPPEN. I mean awesome rockin` electric guitars--which always make everything even more awesome! Or does Rainbow make electric guitars awesome? One of those chicken or the egg things, I guess. Maybe both Rainbow and guitars are two parts of the coolness-continuum-complex? DOESN'T MATTER. What does matter is that every time Rainbow is showing off, there are some epic guitars rifts playing. It's like her theme instrument or something.

So I hope that I have achieved my noble goals of educating you all about Rainbow Dash, the only realistically best pony. Rainbow fans should now be aware of exactly why Rainbow is their favorite. And for those of you who thought other ponies were best? I hope you learned your lesson, but don't worry about it too much; We all make mistakes. Rainbow Dash forgives you. She's awesome like that.

• Brohoof 15

You have brought a good argument, buuuuut

Pinkie is better....jk

there is no best pony, there's only your favorite and other's

I can say Pinkie is best pony and bring a good argument for it, but it won't prove anything to no one unless they're already Pinkie pie fans

(don't take spoiler seriously)

Reasons why Pinkie Pie is best pony:

1.She is pink

2.Breaks the rules of physics

3.Can break the 4th wall

4.Has made more songs than any other pony

5.Is waaaayyyy faster than RD

6.Can make the Pinkie-copter in less than 10 seconds

7.Eats Cupcakes with hot sauce to prove she's mexican

8.She's full of funnyness

9.Her character is unique and awesome

I think this thread is gonna get banished to Cloudsdale Colosseum though....

Edited by Pinkazoid
  • Brohoof 2

This is blasphemy! Fluttershy is best pony. Not Rainbow Dash!

Dash is just talk, Fluttershy the true coolest pony. Rainbow kicked the dragon, which did no damage and just made it angry. Fluttershy actually made it cry. You also can't forget the manticore. And bear. She makes Rainbow dash look pathetic.

And guitars happen for Rainbow? Well bunnies and butterflies happen for Fluttershy. Bunnies>Guitars. You can now change your favorite pony. Fluttershy will forgive you, you know, 'cause she's cool like that.

...Unless you don't don't want to. *eep*

Edited by 3p1cd3m0n
  • Brohoof 11

#1. Rainbow Dash is forever 20% cooler than the next coolest pony. This is an indisputable and measurable scientific fact. You can buy a cool-o-meter at your local hardware or electronics store and measure it yourself; just remember to turn down the sensitivity as Rainbow's inherent awesomeness can sometimes fry the cheaper ones. You'll find she is always 20% cooler than any pony in her presence. That's right, if another extraordinarily cool pony, like say Applejack, walks into the room, Rainbow simply becomes that much cooler. Next point!

#2. Rainbow Dash currently holds the record for Kicking Dragons. You know what that record is? "1". Yup, Rainbow is the only pony to blatantly kick an adult dragon--IN THE FACE no less. People like to mention that Rarity is the first to throw a kick in the whole show, but you know what? Dragon makes your manticore invalid. Moving on!

#3. When Rainbow is doing her thing, GUITARS HAPPEN. I mean awesome rockin` electric guitars--which always make everything even more awesome! Or does Rainbow make electric guitars awesome? One of those chicken or the egg things, I guess. Maybe both Rainbow and guitars are two parts of the coolness-continuum-complex? DOESN'T MATTER. What does matter is that every time Rainbow is showing off, there are some epic guitars rifts playing. It's like her theme instrument or something.

So I hope that I have achieved my noble goals of educating you all about Rainbow Dash, the only realistically best pony. Rainbow fans should now be aware of exactly why Rainbow is their favorite. And for those of you who thought other ponies were best? I hope you learned your lesson, but don't worry about it too much; We all make mistakes. Rainbow Dash forgives you. She's awesome like that.

*eye twitch* Must...respect...other's...people's...opinions...

• Brohoof 5

Oh, is this a flamebait thread if ever I have seen one! That said, kudos to the community so far for handling it well.

I, like others in this thread, will remain civil in my disagreement. Yellow pony is best pony. I do enjoy RD's time on the show though.

Edited by TheXboxBrony

I don't think there is such a thing as BEST pony. I could pick 3 things that makes each of the six ponies the best. You know what I got some time on my hands.

Let's start with my personal favorite Rainbow Dash

1. She is one of the fastest Pegasus in all of Cloudesdale.

2. She is 100 percent Tomboy.

3. She is awesome.

Fluttershy:

1. She's sweet , kind, and is the best at handling animals.

2. She is brave when she needs to be.

3. She's Awesome.

Rarity:

1. Her sense of Fashion is off the charts awesome.

2. She's Awesome!

3. She goes above and beyond for her friends at some points.

Pinkie Pie:

1. She is always in the mood for a Party.

2. She almost never let's anything bother her.

3. She's Awesome!!!!!

Twilight Sparkle:

1. She's smart and adorable and loves Spike.

2. She is a loyal student and always tries her best.

3. She's Awesome!!!!

And let's not forget Applejack

1. She is the most hard working and loyalest of friends in Equestria.

2. With her family almost always comes first

3. SHE'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I miss anyone? So with this logic I have come up with the conclusion that there is no one "Best " Pony they are all the BEST in their own Unique ways.

3, are you kidding me?! I have only one that I can think of.......

#1). She's awesome!

#2). She's the best there is at what she does, and what she does is very nice.

#3). HELLO, IT'S RAINBOW DASH, SHE'S A REASON BY HERSELF!

Posted Image

I prefer Rarity, but they are all technically my favorite.

AGREED! :P

I like all the ponies, some more than others. But rainbow dash just stands out for me, making me like her the most :wub: .

That is a fine point, my good sir, but may I present a rebuttal?

Cupcakes.

That is all.

In hindsight, I do not mean the fan-fic, I mean actual cupcakes. Like these ones:

Posted Image

Edited by Parties like Pinkie

• 1 year later...

This is blasphemy! Fluttershy is best pony. Not Rainbow Dash!Dash is just talk, Fluttershy the true coolest pony. Rainbow kicked the dragon, which did no damage and just made it angry. Fluttershy actually made it cry. You also can't forget the manticore. And bear. She makes Rainbow dash look pathetic.And guitars happen for Rainbow? Well bunnies and butterflies happen for Fluttershy. Bunnies>Guitars. You can now change your favorite pony. Fluttershy will forgive you, you know, 'cause she's cool like that....Unless you don't don't want to. *eep*

Fluttershy, fluttershy, fluttershy can barely fly. I can get where you're coming from, but rainbow dash will forever be 20% cooler.

Should I go into fanboy mode and start a similar thread with Applejack, Twilight, Luna or maybe all three of them? I will see where this thread goes first now that it has been rezzed as I thought that it was the fanclub threads where you could let out your inner fanboy/fangirl. Rainbow Dash is actually my 2nd favorite pony but I have no problem coming up with three reasons why she is 20% cooler than most ponies in 10 seconds flat.

1. Rainbow Dash has matured the most of the mane 6: she still has some glaring flaws such as her arrogance and some deep seated insecurities which make her reluctant to show her emotions but has grown as a character to where she has been shown that she can be responsible as we saw in Wonderbolt Academy and that she is a big softie as we saw in Sleepless In Ponyville. This makes Rainbow Dash a very interesting and complex pony with a great deal of further potential for character development.

2. Rainbow Dash is ambitious and hard working: She embraces a key lesson in life that is crucial that if you want something you have to be willing to put in the hard work to get and Rainbow Dash has done this with countless hours of training and hard work to make her dreams of being a Wonderbolt a reality without taking short cuts or compromising her principles.

3. I like that tomboy attitude: It is actually one of the reasons why I like Applejack as well.

• Brohoof 2

As pointless as it is to try and make people agree on who is best pony, I actually agree with most of this. She has always been my favorite character since the second I saw her on the show, but I like all of the mane characters, like everyone should. I just like some more then others.

Two can play at that game!

1. Tabitha St. Germain is a fantastic voice actress. Pretty much every line she recites is perfectly delivered and said to the fullest extent something can be said. The simple act of laughing turns into a joyous exercise in wonderment.

And dat accent.

2. She has the best mane. It's a pain to draw, but it's totally worth it.

3. She has the best balance of negative and positive traits. I like characters who are able to be likeable and good at heart but remain imperfect and relatable.

4. She's the funniest of the Mane Six (yes, even more than Pinkie Pie). The facial expressions, the deadpan delivery, the occasional slapstick, every emotion taken to the extreme, and again, perfect delivery.

5. She has the best episodes. "Suited for Success". "A Dog and Pony Show". "Sweet and Elite". "Sisterhooves Social". That is all.

6. Best solo songs, too. No elaboration needed.

7. She's quick witted and clever, but will use her kung fu to kill you if necessary. As far as i know, no other character knows kung fu, so yeah.

8. She once verbally berated a dragon that was at the time holding her several hundred feet in the air.

9. Sparity is Best Ship.

10. She's not only cute, but also the most beautiful of the ponies by design.

11. She's a hard worker and endlessly creative in her craft.

12. She simply is.

• Brohoof 35

I will admit that it took me a while to warm up to Rarity but it did happen. I knew another thread like this would come up, I have a feeling the mod's may do some merging if these continue to pop up. I can't come up with 12 reasons why I like Rarity but I can come up with at least a few.

1. Rarity cares about her sister: so they don't always get along but even the closest siblings will always have the occasional disagreement. Rarity though has in many cases gone out of her way to do things she wouldn't normally do to please her sister. It is this which has made me start to like her and one of the factors that made Sweetie Belle my favorite CMC as well.

2. Is girly without being a 2 dimensional stereotype: as Pinkie Pie said "fashion is her passion" which is indeed true however she has also been shown to be a very shrewd and hard working businessmare and talented artist who happened to choose clothing as her medium.

3. Has a good balance of positive and negative traits in episodes that focus on her: she does need some improvement in other episodes as the vanity can sometimes be laid on a bit thick but she has a great deal of potential as a character.

• Brohoof 7