Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Liking the ponies you didn't liked

Szmeszek

Had you ever liked a pony that you didn't liked before? I always thought that Cheerilee is a normal pony... but she's on the third place of my favourite ponies! I think that song made by Wooden Toaster and The Living Tombstone made her one of my favourite ponies.

I used to not like Angel (no pony but whatever) but then I took an arrow to the knee but now I think Angel is awesome!

• Brohoof 1

I've never really hated a pony before. I've had a strong dislike for Rarity, but she's... ok, i guess, not as bad as i ever thought she was. I always though Diamond Tiara was a b**** to, but after seeing how much she knew in Ponyville Confidential, i gained a lot of respect for her (she knows a lot about media, and can blackmail pretty well too)

• Brohoof 1

I've never actually disliked any of the characters on the show. Actually, I pretty much like all of them! :D

Though my opinion of Angel dropped dangerously low in Putting Your Hoof Down. Mercifully, he was fully redeemed in Hurricane Fluttershy - that training montage was fantastic.

Edited by Scootacool
  • Brohoof 1

I didn't really care for Vinyl Scratch or Octavia, but after reading a fanfic they became some of my favourite ponies. I also thought at the very beginning when I started watching the show, that Pinkie Pie was really annoying, but now she is one of my favourite ponies too. :lol:

Diamond Tiara is my least favorite because I dont like spoiled brats! Oh wait, I still hate her...

I suppose at first I saw Rarity as the selfish one of them all (Ironically) but she grew into one of my top three just under Twilight and Zecora!

Initially I thought Rarity was pretty shallow, but she turned out to be pretty awesome

Same here. Rarity and Pinkie grew on me and Rarity is now among my fav ponies :D

I used to really dislike Trixie, now I sort of feel bad for her.

I sort of didn't like Pinkie at first too, but she grew on me! :P

Pinkie Pie for me! She got on my nerves a lot in season 1, but lately she's been endearing herself to me more and more.

She's a great gal and all, but she just kind of tries my patience. Still gotta love her, though.

• Brohoof 1