Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lyme Soundstick

Hello everyone, I ask you for your help!

After watching the new MLP:EQG movie Friendship Games there was two songs that stood out to me, the CHS Rally and the ACADECA song.

The song I think would be best for multiple people to take part in would be the ACADECA song. Doesn't matter if you can or cant sing, your welcome to take part!

I really want to pull of a project that brings some of us on this forum together. I was thinking a joint collaboration effort (Sort of like the smile project Jeric did) gwhere people lend their voices and hopefully have fun :D

You can sing in an impression of any of the wonder colts, shadow bolts or in your own voice, It doesn't matter :)

Right now the main thing that's needed an instrumental of Twilight and Sunset's part. (At 2:00 in the video)

Animators/artists are also accepted to do EQG versions of the participants OCs but that isn't a major thing :)

If there is anyone that would like to help, please send me a personal message so I know you're on board and then send whatever you want to help with (vocals, images, animation, music) to my email:

>> liamn1998@aol.com<<    

Just title the email appropriately and include what part you want to do with the file including your part as well as how you want me to credit you (youtube channel, soundcloud name. If none I'll either state you MLPF name or none)

DEADLINE IS END OF NOVEMBER

I understand this is a big stretch, especially for a non-profit project, but I really think it would be an awesome outcome if we got this to work and everything is highly appreciated!  Of course everyone who took part would also be credited (Unless they don't want to).

This is the song: 

Edited by Lyme Soundstick
  • Brohoof 2

great who do you need? if there's characters.

You can either do an Rainbow dash impression, Rarity, Pinkie Pie or any other member of the Mane6 or a member of the shadow bolts like Upper Crust, Sour Sweet or any other member . Heck if you cant do impressions just use your own natural voice   :catface:

• Brohoof 1

your in luck. I think I can do I alright RD but when I send it its your choice. if I don't get the part I'll just do my own voice.

Most of what people sent me will be used whether its great or not, I just want people to enjoy taking part in a group project  :)

I'd love to help, really I would..Just not sure how.

I'm partially deaf, can't draw, and suck at animation. But any help I can offer, is yours.

Doesn't matter if you're partially deaf, think you can't sing or anything like that, just send in a clip of the part you'd like to do and it can go into the video!

Really, quality isn't what I'm going for, I just want to show this forum and it's users can come together to do some amazing things :)

Ooh this project sounds fun, if it's not too late I'd be interested in taking part! :D (I also love this song and have been listening to it on repeat for days XD)

I could try and do Sunset Shimmer's part after SciTwi's, if you don't have one already? c: or just the general Wondercolts group, I'm fine with anything! Only thing is I'll be away for a this weekend so would like to know the deadline - if it's soon then I might not be able to send it in on time, but if I hope I'll be able to :please:

• Brohoof 1

Ooh this project sounds fun, if it's not too late I'd be interested in taking part! :D (I also love this song and have been listening to it on repeat for days XD)

I could try and do Sunset Shimmer's part after SciTwi's, if you don't have one already? c: or just the general Wondercolts group, I'm fine with anything! Only thing is I'll be away for a this weekend so would like to know the deadline - if it's soon then I might not be able to send it in on time, but if I hope I'll be able to :please:

As of now there is no deadline since there hasn't been a lot of entries, but I would like it done before December since I have something else planned so you have plenty of time. As for roles If you wanna do a Sunset Shimmer you can or a Wondercolt or BOTH! It really doesn't matter as long as you enjoy taking part :D

• Brohoof 1

Here's the cover I could change it to Sci-Twi if you want. I was meant to do both of them but they wouldn't fit so what do you think?

P.S this is my first time trying to do Sunset Shimmer :3

Looks great for a first try! It'd be great to get another of SciTwi if you could (You don't have to) and I could put them together?

If possible, I'd love to take Principal Cinch's line of "INCORRECT", otherwise I'll just record background singing

You could do the line and background vocals if you want to :)

• Brohoof 1

If your still looking for people to contribute, I don't mind taking part.  I could only really participate with the singing though and I really can't sing very well.

Doesn't matter about the quality, if you wanna join go right ahead :D

• Brohoof 1

Doesn't matter about the quality, if you wanna join go right ahead :D

Ok, thanks :)

I've mostly just attempted to sing the whole song, both the wondercolts and shadowbolts parts in pretty much my own voice, hopefully one of the least bad parts or lines may be usable.  My accent doesn't really fit in with this either :D

acadeca rc.wav

• Brohoof 1