Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Where Did Principal Cinch Come From?

Ecntrix

Where the heck did Principal Cinch come from? And why was sweet Cadence her dean? I mean, I can't think of a pony to be Principal. Also, did they make Cadence dean because they needed a place to put her? Or did they put her in there to be some support for Sci Twi?

• Brohoof 1

She's from a human world, dur~  :o  :P 

Same thing, we don't exactly know where Principal Celestia and Vice Principal luna come from~ XP xD  :pinkie:  :pinkie: Maybe human Twilight wanted to be in that school thinking it's for her best, or to follow her brother~? xD <3  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

We may never know, where that demon Principal came from~..  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie: ;)

Edited by Simonsuo ^.^
  • Brohoof 2

It's like every school, you'll have staff that generally wants to help the students and then you'll have the staff that really shouldn't be in the position they're in.

Yes true. I don't understand how Cadence can tolerate Cinch though. XD Cinch seems pretty mean and manipulative.

or to follow her brother~?

Haha, most likely. She seemed to follow Shining Armor a lot when she was younger so that might be.

• Brohoof 1

Yes true. I don't understand how Cadence can tolerate Cinch though. XD Cinch seems pretty mean and manipulative.

She must have the patience of a saint. XD

I think everybody will find a period in their life where they will think to themselves "AAAGH!!! I can't stand working for this person but I need that paycheck!! :eww: "

• Brohoof 3

Lol, well I think that since they put that sweet Cadance as her dean, that this should've happened:

Principal Sinch eventually gets fired by the school board after the Shadowbolts went and told on her, making dean Cadance as the new and rightful principal :P Oh and then Shining Armor... I don't know about him being the dean but I can totally see him as a coach :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Lol, well I think that since they put that sweet Cadance as her dean, that this should've happened:

Principal Sinch eventually gets fired by the school board after the Shadowbolts went and told on her, making dean Cadance as the new and rightful principal :P Oh and then Shining Armor... I don't know about him being the dean but I can totally see him as a coach :lol:

I was a bit confused about Shining Armor actually. XD Is he a student??? I'm not entirely sure. The outfit he was wearing seemed like a uniform. And if he's a student, does that mean Cadence and Shining aren't a think in EQ? :( It just seemed a bit unclear if he was a student or not.

• Brohoof 1

I was a bit confused about Shining Armor actually. XD Is he a student??? I'm not entirely sure. The outfit he was wearing seemed like a uniform. And if he's a student, does that mean Cadence and Shining aren't a think in EQ? :( It just seemed a bit unclear if he was a student or not.

Do not worry D: I bet he isn't a student :P A former one but I'm sure he graduated otherwise his EG parents would NOT be happy with him :wacko::lol: He is older than Twily so I'm sure he's not a student xD

Atticus Finch, from To Kill a Mockingbird

I'm like, legitimately upset that they copped the name, but didn't give the character any similarities.

But I agree, she was probably created because it was easier to make a new character than make King Sombra fit the EQG world.

• Brohoof 3

But I agree, she was probably created because it was easier to make a new character than make King Sombra fit the EQG world.

I doubt you can be a principal if you only say, "Crystals..." and, "Slaves..." all the time.

Okay for a ghost-kaiju; not so much for a prominent member of society.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

I first I thought there may be a connection between Queen Chrysalis and Principal Cinch, but this answer is most satisfying. 

Atticus Finch, from To Kill a Mockingbird

I'm like, legitimately upset that they copped the name, but didn't give the character any similarities.

Cinch said he was an alumnus of the school, so basically he used to go there. He's not a student anymore.

Shining Armor competed in the Friendship Games FOUR YEARS AGO. He's probably going to some very exclusive university now. Of course this means Dean Cadence (Who appears quite young for a Dean) is free to date him. As for Principal Cinch, when she saw the portals, I thought she would be all "At last, I can return home to the Everfree Forest!" or something! I was a little disappointed that she's just a regular human.