DashieGames

GameGrumps

Tom Fawkes

Super Gaming Bros.

Chuggaconroy

PBGGameplay

Luigikid Gaming

Mastermax888

Joshscorcher and Rabbidluigi (they do let's plays aside from their main stuff so I'll count them)

Edited by The Crazy Luna Fan
  • Brohoof 1

I am not too crazy over Let's Plays, but the only LPer I'm okay with is Chuggaaconroy. Although I do find his overreactions and general enthusiasm pretty annoying, I do love how his Let's Plays are more informative than most. Far too many LPers make a half-assed video of them playing a game and upload it onto Youtube, but Chuggaa instead puts effort into his work and is even willing to do 100% runs for each game he plays. I don't watch him anymore, but I do admire him for making something genuine.

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 2

Markiplier

Jacksepticeye

Achievement Hunter

Yamimash

Cap'n Pappums

PhantomSavage

Nostalgia Critic

SonicBlueSky

CanisSkye

drunkendan

blastphamousHD

and several of my other friends that do LPs

Edited by MLPFanatic34

Markiplier

Jacksepticeye

Achievement Hunter

Yamimash

Cap'n Pappums

PhantomSavage

Nostalgia Critic

SonicBlueSky

CanisSkye

drunkendan

and several of my other friends that do LPs

Nostalgia Critic isn't a let's player. He only did one lets play.

Jacksepticeye and Markiplier! That's it really, but I watch them both a lot. I love them both because they're not only funny as heck, but they're kind, generous, thankful, and generally really nice people from everything that I can tell. I personally really love Jacksepticeye's Skate 3 series, but I've only just started watching Markiplier really. I guess you could say I like his Spore LP and Yandere Simulator videos. They're particularly funny.

I love let's plays and it takes me a long time to find someone that I enjoy wasting away the hours watching. I'm subscribed to 13 LP'ers So I guess they would be my favorites of all the people I've seen.

Lucahjin

NicoB

BestInSlot

HarshlyCritical

GamerKat09

DanAndPhilGAMES

Laurenzside

KatFTWynn

LadyRainOfSorrow

Ris Grestar

QuitsGaming

GameplayJenny

zelos1826

I also like FimFlamFilosophy's Lets play videos.

• 3 weeks later...

~TheRunawayGuys (together and individually)
~MasaeAnela
~raocow

~Marriland
~jacksepticeye
~Lucahjin

and MadameWario's becoming one of my favourites, though I'll have to check out a few more episodes to be sure. x3 Also,

- Lightningspirit

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one here who watches/watched her LPs! :o ^-^ Really need to re-visit her Paper Mario LP one day >.<

• Brohoof 1

Not a huge fan of LPers, although I do spend a couple of hours every month or so binge-watching Markiplier videos, purely because he's a lot of fun and half the games he plays I'll never play myself :D

Also TheRadBrad is someone you can rely on to always be playing the latest games, so I enjoy watching some of his LP's :P

I am not too crazy over Let's Plays, but the only LPer I'm okay with is Chuggaaconroy. Although I do find his overreactions and general enthusiasm pretty annoying, I do love how his Let's Plays are more informative than most. Far too many LPers make a half-assed video of them playing a game and upload it onto Youtube, but Chuggaa instead puts effort into his work and is even willing to do 100% runs for each game he plays. I don't watch him anymore, but I do admire him for making something genuine.

I've noticed that the overreactions and enthusiasm part seems to mostly show when he's doing TheRunnawayGuys. You can tell by the annoyed reactions by Jon.

• Brohoof 1