Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Moments That Made You Legitimately Angry

Castle Bleck

I hate it when anime is censored.

For example: In the 4Kids English dub of Yu-Gi-Oh!, all scenes that exhibit punches to another's face are censored.

...Seriously? Get the fuck over yourself, 4Kids.

• Brohoof 1

For example: In the 4Kids English dub of Yu-Gi-Oh!, all scenes that exhibit punches to another's face are censored.

Evidently, those people have never seen shows like Dexter's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls, etc.

• Brohoof 1

So MLP is more violent than Yu-Gi-Oh? Well, I guess MLP can be pretty violent at times.

Something that makes me so FRICKING mad is when I'm constantly losing in Mario Kart Double Dash. Jeez, AI. Go easier on us.

• Brohoof 2

Honestly, I was gonna go with that one camerawoman kicking kids, but I suppose I'll go with soemthing that frustrates me more.

When you got through more than half the content in an old game, die just before seeing the last boss, and get sent back to the start of the game with no progress saved.

• Brohoof 2

I know that it is likely what the person intends to happen when they do it, but I absolutely hate taunting or t-bagging in video games, not because it bothers me because I lost, but rather because of how inane and stupid it looks - to the point of being game breaking.

When you spend $20 on a game on Steam, and it doesn't even work on your OS when it was stated on the game's store page that it would actually work on your OS.

I have a bit of a list. xD

The ending to Dexter was incredibly stupid. The series should have ended after Dexter's wife was killed off. Dexter slowly began to turn into Deb, and Deb became more like Dexter until she died.
It was silly.

My TV currently has a bunch of white fuzzies on it, signifying something is wrong with it...but I have no idea what. Everyone is afraid to mess with it.

When life injects me into forced mellow drama, and I have to sit back and roll with the punches.

Realizing a lot of my classic childhood shows, Dexter's Lab, PowerPuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents..are all going on too long and becoming a gross parody of what it once was...

..Now all this anger is making me sad.

@@Venomous,

1338281215.jpg

THE JIG IS UP KAIBA 

In Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, whenever I accidentally break a law I get super angry. The system is cool just... when they ban summoning, basic attacking, and healing for one battle, that's a boss, sometimes it gets to be too much.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 2

When people mispronounce words or get facts wrong which I've corrected countless times before like the words Pokemon and Manga and the commonly said thing in my school that a tiger hunted down a zebra.

A zebra is in Africa. Since when are there tigers there?

Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights has some pretty frustrating moments. And the worst thing is that if you fall,you're going back to the beginning of the level. Doesn't matter how far you make it. There are no checkpoints. The worst offenders are the fish factory and the shipwreck.

Other than that,I can't recall any others. Unless the military from R:TD count.

What about this?

GunRemoved.png

• Brohoof 2

Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights has some pretty frustrating moments. And the worst thing is that if you fall,you're going back to the beginning of the level. Doesn't matter how far you make it. There are no checkpoints. The worst offenders are the fish factory and the shipwreck.

What about this?

GunRemoved.png

That's exactly what i'm talking about.

Edited by Venomous

Even as a kid,I thought that was funky. Nobody threatens somebody empty handed. That'd be like if I tried to rob a bank with my bare hands.

The one thing...that gets me legitimately angry is...cheap and I mean cheap players on For Glory in Super Smash Bros. If there's one thing I can't take...it's the cheapness that ensues the For Glory community. The Mario players who think they could hang around the edge of a stage and grab you, only to reverse throw and use the cape flip and flip you the opposite direction to send you plummeting to your death...

...Those cheap Captain Falcon players, who only rely on on the down-grab to Knee of Justice...and end up killing you within seconds...and have the nerve to taunt you on every single kill they get

...Those kirby players...who think it's funny to hang on the edge and suck you in, only to commit suicide or spit you out in a place where there's no absolute place to recover...

And don't forget...the utterly...stupidly...disrespectful...Ganondorfs...who aim just to kill you in the cheapest of ways...and dump their trash on you...

...and making you...never want to play them...again...

All drama aside, seriously people, if you're playing For Glory on Smash Bros...do it right...don't be like these guys just so you can get to the top of the rankings. Play hard and fair, because that's what matters the most. 

• Brohoof 2

What about this?

sig-4123675.GunRemoved.png

On the bright side this makes for excellent parody material for Yu Gi Oh Abridged

4kids_motivational_poster_by_akatsukifan

The one thing...that gets me legitimately angry is...cheap and I mean cheap players on For Glory in Super Smash Bros. If there's one thing I can't take...it's the cheapness that ensues the For Glory community. The Mario players who think they could hang around the edge of a stage and grab you, only to reverse throw and use the cape flip and flip you the opposite direction to send you plummeting to your death...

...Those cheap Captain Falcon players, who only rely on on the down-grab to Knee of Justice...and end up killing you within seconds...and have the nerve to taunt you on every single kill they get

...Those kirby players...who think it's funny to hang on the edge and suck you in, only to commit suicide or spit you out in a place where there's no absolute place to recover...

And don't forget...the utterly...stupidly...disrespectful...Ganondorfs...who aim just to kill you in the cheapest of ways...and dump their trash on you...

...and making you...never want to play them...again...

All drama aside, seriously people, if you're playing For Glory on Smash Bros...do it right...don't be like these guys just so you can get to the top of the rankings. Play hard and fair, because that's what matters the most.

THIS.

I have to admit, I did shit like this when I was new to Smash Bros. When I mained Yoshi, I would sometimes use Egg Lay on the edge of the stage and let my opponent fall to their doom. I got a lot of cheap kills that way, but I really regret doing that now. Now it irritates me when other people do stuff like that..

When you spend $20 on a game on Steam, and it doesn't even work on your OS when it was stated on the game's store page that it would actually work on your OS.

That sucks. Can't you just get a refund?

Extremely long loading screens :unamused:  :unamused: , when someone misunderstands and shows hatred against you :angry:  :angry:  :unamused: , and when you die when you're close to defeat something in games~  :unamused:  :unamused:  :unamused:

Edited by Simonsuo ^.^