Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Moments That Made You Legitimately Angry

Castle Bleck

• 3 years later...

The beginning of Round 2 in the first Streets of Rage - the Game Gear version. As soon as the stage begins, you are bombarded by foes. Sure it wasn't much, but it really frustrated me as a kid.

Paladins: When your teammates feed especially when they blame YOU for it. :unamused: (Also applies to many other games... LoL, DotA, OW...). Also, the time they introduced all these stupid characters. Willo, Vivian, Moji... Ugh. Oh and then there's the times when I carry a ranked match going like 19/7/9 with 4 and a half minutes of objective time and top damage out of EVERYONE by about 30k and STILL LOSE.

Smash Bros.: That time they introduced two characters so OP they dominated the meta... (Cloud and Bayo in Smash 4)... :dry: Oh and also, that one time my brother decided to play Bowser when we played Smash 4 and literally grabbed me and then used down throw off of the ledge for ALL. THREE. STOCKS.

Edited by Dustlicious

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2019 at 2:08 AM, Dustlicious said:

Paladins: When your teammates feed especially when they blame YOU for it.

this but overwatch

overwatch, despite it being my fave game is the only one that makes me legitimately angry

u can play a match absolutely perfectly on your part, but since it's a team-based game that doesn't matter, you'll still lose cos of your teammates

The unfairness of online gamers, even in the co-op multiplayer of Super Mario Maker 2 where as long as one person reaches the goal everyone wins. Even then, they were extremely unhelpful and made me even more of a guy who avoids online multiplayer than I usually am.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate Online with anyone might still be an exception to this anger.

7 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

When Hannah chose Jake over Jessie.

If her "heart" told her to pick him, why did Jake turn out to be a cheating scumbag?

You mean in Hannah Montana?