196 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • EYUP! I loved it! <3

<p>Hello! I'm new to these forums, as you can see!</p>

<p>This was a good episode- it finally showed the meaning of the relationship between Applebloom and BigMacintosh. Applebloom was kind of a jerk, but I still loved it!</p>

Edited by Sugar Sprinkles

<p>Hello! I'm new to these forums, as you can see!</p>

<p>This was a good episode- it finally showed the meaning of the relationship between Applebloom and BigMacintosh. Applebloom was kind of a jerk, but I still loved it!</p>

Uhh, here on the forums we use BBCode for posts. Not HTML.

This episode was so heartwarming, not to mention hilarious!

I loved the part at  the end where big mac spoke to apple bloom about his feelings. I admit, that was wonderful. 

Oh Man This Episode is just ... The best oml 

I'm loving big mac ever more  :mellow:

Edited by Prophet

There are a few things that I would like to say about this episode:

I fully sympathize with Big Macintosh, and I understand that he wants to be a hero just like his sister. There are 4 things I would like to say about this.

1. If there is one thing that Applejack values, it's the strength of the bond of the Apple Family.And strengthening individual relationships between family members such as Big Macintosh and Apple Bloom. And although the bond between Applejack and Apple Bloom is about as close as two sisters can get. I imagine that Applejack would say to Apple Bloom sometime after the ending: "Now Sugarcube. I understand and appreciate that you look up to me like nopony else. But what would REALLY make me happy is if you show Big Mac the same love and appreciation that you would with me." Or something like that.

2. Somehow I feel that had Big Macintosh admitted his desired to be a hero to Applejack, she'd be quite understanding. I think that she'd also say "Big Mac, I didn't choose to be the hero of the family! I never asked for any of the glory that came with my heroic deeds. And, I DON'T flaunt my heroic status at everypony else....unlike Rainbow Dash (giggle). But the reason why I wound up the hero of the Apple family is because the Element of Honesty chose me to represent it. The same goes Twilight, Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow and Fluttershy and their respective elements. All 6 of us go out there and defend Equestria because it's our duty to do so. Not only that. All the heroic things I do are to benefit You, Apple Bloom, Granny Smith, the rest of the Apple family, and everypony else. I'm a the hero of the family not because I want to be, but because I have to be."

3. But that's not to say that there isn't going to be any further development for Big Macintosh's character in future episodes. Who knows, maybe at some point in season 6, Applejack would be unable to do her duties and it would be up to Big Macintosh to carry the Element of Honesty in her place. Do you think that could happen?

Finally. I would just like to ask if it is possible if they change the "Sisterhooves Social" into the "Siblinghooves Social"? That way, stallions and colts can participate, and there are ways to accommodate for families with more than 2 siblings?

I thought this was a great episode by the way.

WAIT does this take place BEFORE last weeks episode???? MIND BLOWNNNN

i think it's during last week's episode.

Big Mac got me laughing all the way. Though it was quite sad at the end. Now I wish I had a sister.  :(

this one felt 100000x more hearth warming than the sisterhooves social. loved how big mac disguised himself as a woman :D

Watched this first time ever tonight, so while it's still fresh in my mind...

Big Mac in drag! Yikes! :o

But quite funny and surprisingly not too cringe-making. No mean feat.

The sunset scene at the end steals the show. Bwaah!! crysmiley1.gif

Deffo needs another viewing soon.....

EDIT: 'course this follows after Made In Manehattan and is what's going on at home while Applejack and Rarity are away, so a nice bit of continuity.

Edited by Tropical Melody