Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Doodling, pen style!

iceestarz

Got bored in class and ended up doodling these while my professor dragged on about boring stuff. So I watched Friendship Games twice yesterday and I gotta say. It makes me want to ponify all the shadow bolts in my own style and especially human Twilight! She's so adorable with her glasses and dorkiness! I'm so glad she was pretty much like Twilight but different enough to where you can separate them as characters :)

post-20175-0-17600900-1443468952_thumb.jpeg

post-20175-0-49762100-1443468974_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 9

These doodles look really cute, the way you drew them. I like how all the ponies look here. Good work. :D

Thank you so much! I got some more doodled up in English. But I'll probably put em up later. ;3;

Your style is simply amazing!

thank you very much! :D I'm so glad to hear that. It took me a long time to find a style that I felt comfortable with. :)

dsfgbabewotgbqaogbaobgoi. how. so. cute. cant. ... might. die. fluttershy.. omg. my. heart.

don't die! Then you won't see any of my other doodles in the future! :o:P
  • Brohoof 4

Twilight is so adorable~!!!! :wub::wub::wub::pinkie::pinkie::pinkie:

Haha I have another doodle of her that I did last class! And I plan on doing a drawing of her at some point! Ponified human twilight is my favorite thing to draw right now! :D
  • Brohoof 1

So cute! Your art style is simply wonderful!

Thank you a bunch! :D I'm glad you like it!

I absolutely love these sketches! Hand drawn sketches just seem to have this unique charm to them. Excellent work!

I have a bunch more that I haven't posted yet! Not to mention that I'm digitally coloring one of my doodles :P thank you!

So cute! I love your style!!

Thank you so much! I'm glad everyone loves me style. It took forever to develop :D

Those look awesome :D. I like them :3. Good job :D.

Thank you! :D you guys all make my day. ;3;