Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a homebody?

AEDAZ

All my daily life consists of is goig to college for a few hpurs, coming home, and then playing games until I can't keep my eyes open any more. And I don't even have a job because my class hour are a bit strange and make me an unappealing hire. 

Anyone else?

Edited by Aedaz
  • Brohoof 2

I go to college for a few hours and then I'm expected to clean the house and help with my younger cousins that I live with :P

I'm 19 and I've never went to hang out with friends. I'm not even a teenager, really.

I have it in my head that my place in this world is to be a small child that isn't allowed to do anything.

So, yes, I'm a homebody, but not by choice.

If I had my way, I'd have a license, and a job/money, and I'd be driving to mcdonalds and walmart all the time, and hanging out with my significant other more.

I go to college for a few hours and then I'm expected to clean the house and help with my younger cousins that I live with :P

I'm 19 and I've never went to hang out with friends. I'm not even a teenager, really.

I have it in my head that my place in this world is to be a small child that isn't allowed to do anything.

So, yes, I'm a homebody, but not by choice.

If I had my way, I'd have a license, and a job/money, and I'd be driving to mcdonalds and walmart all the time, and hanging out with my significant other more.

Oh, man, I'm sorry. :/ That probably doesn't mean much, but yeah... Your avatar made it worse.

My life isn't interesting, I wake up, search for a job then go to bed. I wake up, check my emails to see if anyone responded to my job request then send some more out. I then document all my job searches so I can continue to get my benefits for being jobless. I don't know how much longer I can keep claiming benefits. Whatever the case, life just gets more and more unworthy of living everyday.

Edited by Lunar Echo

• 1 month later...

I'd definitely call myself a homebody, though I think part of that is due to my anxiety. >.>' I wanted to do a lot of travelling as a kid, but as I grew up and my anxiety got worse, that kinda went away. Now that I'm getting help and getting a bit better, travelling seems interesting, but I'm still not into the idea of spending most of my regular time outside of the house. :P

A "homebody", huh? "Adult life" can make you want to stay home for days but then you're consistently reminded you will never get that needed "rest" and continue to keep those emotions in check in shrug it off as needed "work ethic" and "character building". Even people exhaust me haha, I can only wish really at this point that I can actually stay home in isolation for a given amount of time if that counts

• Brohoof 1

Adventurous by Heart , Homebody by choice 

I used to be the crazy idiot who does things because it's fun,

it led to a lot of horrible things in my life but a lot of good ones too, 

ever since I met the love of my life a few years back

I've been too terrified to go to the places I used to ,

as I didn't want her to worry about me,

So instead I frequent the internet...which isn't all that bad I guess :D

I try to go out how often I can. I need minimum one walk on the day because I need my time out of my home (especially my computer). And I must say, I am really happy when I can meet my friends. But sadly, they are living not in my small village and I must often travel a lot of miles (and this is not cheap). So, yes, I am a Homebody, but I don't like it. 

Yes, I think I'm. I like to stay at home to clean, play games, draw and so on. :P

But also I think I have no much choice anyway, because I work hard for 12 hours everyday. In end of day, I just want to go home to "rest".

I'd consider myself a homebody, but I don't really have much of a choice. My house is on a road with a high speed limit, and no sidewalks, so I have to drive to get somewhere, and I'm still not old enough to get a driver's license, and I have to take driver's ed to get a permit.

Well I can't really go out where I live, unless I want to get shot or get hit by a car or get robbed

Home is the best place in the whole wide earth, I really love staying home and entertain myself, since I'm like really kinda solitaire, even though I get sad when I'm alone, I prefer to be on my own than to deal with some people I can get tired of certain persons pretty quick so welp...  :D

I am pretty much a no life failure. I get disability, I cannot drive at all and my town is pretty small and pathetic, on top of this I have constant anxiety so I usually stay in my room almost all the time. Not much of life but I try to enjoy it.

Yes, I'm  a homebody...
I'm currently at High School, Going to school at 6.30 AM and Coming home at 3.00 PM. at home, i probably just gonna play games, or music, or helpin around in the cafe [my home is a cafe], or taking my pony dose.

I'm currently looking for a job, thou I'm not sure what job i can take :V

• 3 years later...

Yep. I really only leave to go to work or get in hours for my driving license. I've been thinking about starting road trips once I get a motorcycle since that seems like it would be a fun thing that wouldn't require a friend. The more I think about that beautiful Yamaha V-Star 650 for sale just down the road from my house, the more obsessed I get with wanting to ride it. I might not be a homebody anymore after I buy it.

• Brohoof 1