Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC scenario game! What would you do, if....

AmberDust

Amber would obsessively examine both the box (could it have been for somepony else?) and the egg (What creature lays within it?), cross-referencing different books and, eventually, taking it somepony who would know better than her. ^^'

What would your OC do if Celestia summoned them to save the world from a monster, but didn't offer any help or resources?

She (Straight Shot) would stop by a friend of hers who happens to spend more time in wastelands than not, and borrow a set of stealth armor and a sniper crossbow. (Totally not referencing an RP..)

What would your OC do if they found a unicorn mare unconscious on the ground in the middle of the Everfree?

Edited by Pinkamena_Dianne_Pie
  • Brohoof 1

My OC (Changing it to one of my many different ones, possibly one of my cripples, actually yeah one of the cripples. Platinum Gauge.) Would sit and wait for said mare to regain consciousness, for roughly an hour, after moving her to a location safer in the everfree (What? I'm being realistic... Hey screw you if you don't have imagination... Don't you dare throw that cream pie.) If not, he would try to carry her out of the everfree. Avoiding the many dangerous things within.

What would your OC do if they were stuck inside of one of my horrific dreams? (Lucid, i have Lucid nightmares, so basically a horror movie that's much better than blaire witch project.)

• Brohoof 1

Silhouette Dusk, (my RP version) would tell everyone to buck off and get back to her writing inside of her force field.

How would your OC react to becoming genderbent?

My OC (Straight Shot) wouldn't care too much they would probably be like "this is different... OK I'll get back to what I was doing now"

What would your OC do if they woke up in the middle of the ever free and had no memories what so ever

What would your OC do if they woke up in the middle of the ever free and had no memories what so ever

No memories at all? So we're relying on instinct, then...

Amber would wander. She'd walk and walk and look at things that interested her. Try and find food, maybe, once she gets hungry. I think her curiosity would be her driving force in this situation, and finding civilization wouldn't concern her.

What would your OC do if they found the Alicorn Amulet?

What would your OC do if it was affected by poison joke?

My changeling Centaur OC Proxy would probably have a sneezing fit, and start randomly changing forms everytime he sneezed. 

There's a fork in the road, with a sign that says this: 

1311179434550_display.jpg

Which way does your OC go.

Oh and don't' turn around.

Woods.png?format=1500w

My changeling Centaur OC Proxy would probably have a sneezing fit, and start randomly changing forms everytime he sneezed. 

There's a fork in the road, with a sign that says this: 

sig-4150657.1311179434550_display.jpg

Which way does your OC go.

Oh and don't' turn around.

sig-4150657.Woods.png

My OC (Starry Skies) would go Silent Hill obviously, he'd feel right at home, he is a bit sadistic after all.

What would your OC do if they woke up to a cyborg pegasus with wing blades that is obviously insane was standing over them?

• 2 weeks later...

What would your OC do if they woke up to a cyborg pegasus with wing blades that is obviously insane was standing over them?

Amber's heart would skip a beat, and her mind would immediately begin racing in the search for answers. Where am I? Who is this? Am I okay? How long have they been here? Am I in danger? What's my attack plan?

...but despite this, she would try to keep a fearless demeanour and lock eyes with them. Then she'd say "Hello". Can't judge a book by its cover, after all!

What would your OC do if they saw a shooting star at night?

Amber's heart would skip a beat, and her mind would immediately begin racing in the search for answers. Where am I? Who is this? Am I okay? How long have they been here? Am I in danger? What's my attack plan?

...but despite this, she would try to keep a fearless demeanour and lock eyes with them. Then she'd say "Hello". Can't judge a book by its cover, after all!

What would your OC do if they saw a shooting star at night?

He'd (Sneaky Screwdriver) probably try to find out what that star is made of.

She (Blue Whisp) would just simply make a wish.

What would your OC do if it contains the 7th Element of Harmony? The one that nobody knows (or cares ) about?

Edited by Skeletal

Quartz would try to keep her calm, but would eventually all but have a panic attack. Eventually, though, she would try to get to the doctor's office without anypony else seeing her. 

What would your OC do if they suddenly came across a phoenix egg at their doorstep? 

Edited by Gambit Mare

I totally didn't steal that question from an RP im in...

Quartz would try to keep her calm, but would eventually all but have a panic attack. Eventually, though, she would try to get to the doctor's office without anypony else seeing her. 

What would your OC do if they suddenly came across a phoenix egg at their doorstep? 

She (Sapphire Dust [i am ready for the criticism on my name choice...]) would probably just pick it up, and take it to fluttershy...

What would your OC do if they found out they had been raised by timberwolves from a year old to 10 years old, but they had lost the memories of the experience

" Funny, I don't remember getting brainwashed..." :confused:

Besides that, she'd be much more interactive with her "parents"

What would your OC do if he/she overheard their crush saying that they were going to ask him/her to the Grand Galloping Gala?

What would your OC do if he/she overheard their crush saying that they were going to ask him/her to the Grand Galloping Gala?

Welllll... the fact that none of my OCs have crushes... Nothing..

Edit: I actually forgot about one of my OCs... Whoops... Kinda embarrassing...

He (Star Chaser) would be extremely surprised, due to his crush being a bat pony. (And this is in the setting of where bat ponies are believed to be a myth, but extremely feared)

What would your OC do if they found themselves strapped to table in a basement?

Probably would freak out, but wouldn't show it if I know what you're referencing. :toldya:

Your OC is split between two friends of theirs fighting, one being over generous in order to get him/her on their side while the other explained how they're right, and they obviously are, what would your OC do?

Your OC is split between two friends of theirs fighting, one being over generous in order to get him/her on their side while the other explained how they're right, and they obviously are, what would your OC do?

Amber would straight up tell the "generous" one that she's being ridiculous, and attempt to get to the bottom of why this argument was happening. she doesn't like fights, so she'd try to end it in the most efficient way possible!

What would your OC do if, in the middle of a mass evacuation, they were approached by a frantic Earth Pony mare who was begging for help? The mare said her child, a young Pegasus, not yet able to fly properly, was swept up into the tornado and couldn't get out.

(Sapphire Dust [i am ready for the criticism on my name choice...])

Sounds like she could be related to my oC, Amber Dust. :P 

What would your OC do if, in the middle of a mass evacuation, they were approached by a frantic Earth Pony mare who was begging for help? The mare said her child, a young Pegasus, not yet able to fly properly, was swept up into the tornado and couldn't get out.

He (Star Chaser) would probably try to help

What would your OC do if they where the only survivor of a world-wide plauge?

Sounds like she could be related to my OC, Amber Dust.  :P

well the ready for criticism is from people saying

He (Star Chaser) would probably try to help

(elaborate! What would he do?)

I pass your question on to the next person:

What would your OC do if they where the only survivor of a world-wide plauge?

Well... try to help i guess... I haven't developed that OC that much...

(elaborate! What would he do?)

I pass your question on to the next person:

I pass it on too... cause im not answering my own question xD

• 2 weeks later...

Exalus "Huh. better start making my magical skill level rocket"

what would your oc do if they woke up as a princess?

If Amber woke up as an Alicorn, she would be legitimately terrified. She'd likely book it over to Canterlot to talk to Celestia, head abuzz with questions...mostly revolving around the central topic of "why me?". Of course, she'd have her own theories, but I feel as though she'd be more concerned than excited.

What would your OC do if they were approached by a suspicious, tough-looking pony, and asked for help with something?

Chicken scratch would freeze terrified as the tough suspicious pony asked for his help. He would then overreact and decline the request before being forced to accept it by his conscience only moments later. Then He'd mope. Saying something sarcastic.

What would your oc do if he/she

was suddenly granted 3 wishes by a rather tricky genie.

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 1

What would your oc do if his/her friend was about to be attacked.

Sēkr would run to the rescue, likely summoning some ancient weapon along the way. A unicorn trained with a magic sword is something to fear, I'd imagine.

What would your OC do if their cutiemark suddenly disappeared one day (just woke up, and it wasn't there)?

• Brohoof 1