Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC scenario game! What would you do, if....

AmberDust

Hmmm...Chain, Jade, and Dark are killed. Banner and Emerald are killers.

Banner us yelling at me now for that.

Your OC must make a dress for Cellestia, what so that do?

Edited by Yoshikupo

post-35969-0-06264300-1449552513.jpg

Likely the Killer....

Though IRL, Hyde isn't actually that bad a guy o_o

Your OC falls into some  Poison Joke, what is it's effect on him/her and what would be his/her reaction?

Quartz would be very hyper and unable to focus, which would make guard duty verrryy...erm...interesting. XD She would be extremely frustrated because she would be struggling to keep herself under control.

Your OC is in the Everfree Forest. What situation caused them to end up there?

Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 1

Well Cresent lives in the Forrest so just another Tuesday for him. Your oc travels back in time to high school what group are they in?

Edited by cwhip9

Jade crys

Banner finds however did it and kills them

Emerald follows Banner

Chain wonders if it was really worth it

and Dark comforts Jade because Dark's most prized is a potion she can make.

Your OC must try survive 10 Colosseum battles, do they die?

Edited by Yoshikupo

Your OC must try survive 10 Colosseum battles, do they die?

Of course not! If he must he does!

Also dis show has TV Y rating. XD

Your OC got birthday gift which they wished when was foal. But now don't. :diamondtiara:

What is it?

Edited by Crypty

Of course not! If he must he does!

Also dis show has TV Y rating. XD

Your OC got birthday gift which they wished when was foal. But now don't. :diamondtiara:

What is it?

Amber is surprised to see the little handmade slingshot that she wanted back from the days of her childhood-adventures exploring the forest. Although its not quite as exciting as an adult, she carries it proudly in her saddlebag everywhere she goes!

On a similar note, what does your OC want as a present for their birthday/any other occasion?

• Brohoof 1

Knowing Cresent a new compass becuse he lost one while,map making coolwhip will probably want a harder rubix cube, and dark beak some more dragon ale. Your oc has a interview with a tv jornalist how dose it go down?

Your oc has a interview with a tv jornalist how dose it go down?

Amber Dust is thrilled to be able to talk to a journalist about her archaeological discoveries! Hopefully her passion doesn't get the best of her and she's able to keep her composure.

(I actually have an RP about this going on right now!)

Your OC accidentally came into contact with posion joke! What happened to them?

(edited)

Unable to concentrate, unable to use magic, and suddenly have a terrible sense of balance and keep falling over..

Found that out the hard way.. Now I'm careful where i step when approaching the Everfree forest.. -_-

What would your OC do if they Turned into a different race of pony?

Unicorn -> Earth pony, Earth pony -> Pegasus, Pegasus -> Unicorn

Edited by AURAequine

Make sure he can still hit the anvil as hard as he need's...

what would your OC do if he/she found out they where actually a changing that forgot who they where a long time ago due to some event and has spent so long looking like you OC that they didn't even know? (note that your friends didn't know and might hate the idea that you lied)

Knowing he won't get along with his oppisit Cresent will probably walk away to avoid a conflict. Your oc is spring cleaning and suddenly find an old treasure of theres. What is it?

(edited)

Omg! So THAT's where my crystal pendant went.. I've been looking for it EVERYWHERE!! :wau:

You OC stumbles upon a creepy cursed temple.. what do they do..

Edited by AURAequine
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Magic Potion.

Goes in and tries to find information what it is.

Silent Reverie. 

Turns around and starts thinking what there could be. Maybe goes in later.

Nameless Alchemist.

Goes in to see if there is anything he could use

[all]But if they know it's cursed, they leave it to be and keeps going.

Somepony stoles your OC's most important item. What do they do?

Edited by The Cerberus

Silvershine: "Ok....... so somepony basically stole an alternate dimension....... Well we're ****ed" (I swear... I need to stop referencing RPs.....)

What would your OC do if they were trapped in an alternate reality where the world was ruled by Tirek?

All OCs

Run away and hide on some faraway land till some chick finds them with a map that comes in 2 pieces and hands them their lightsaber.

Your OC has explosive diarreah in a middle of a dance both literally and figuratively at the Grand Galloping Gala. What do?

Seeing as how Star Chaser is kinda banned from canterlot....wouldn't happen....  (totally didn't choose him to avoid thinking of an answer)

What would your OC do if they were falsely accused of murder and knows who did it, but doesn't have any proof?

I would ask my accusers if there were any proof towards their suspicion against me, as there is a high likeliness that

the wouldn't have it, i would then investigate with them to find proof towards the real suspect that i am aware of..

What would your OC do if they had to make a decision of erasing one of their friends in order to stay alive (they have no choice but to do it..)?

Umm..... a similar choice has happened in an RP before.... yay!  Straight Shot during an RP had to choose who lived between her brother and her husband.

What would your OC do if they were given the option to become any royal position (aside from prince/princess) they want?

I would love to become Luna's assistant.. :D I could learn so much from her as well :)

Same question.. "What would your OC do if they were given the option to become any royal position (aside from prince/princess) they want?"

I await the criticism: While technically this says I don't have the option of prince/princess, Starry Skies is a prince, as he and his wife had killed the royal sisters and taken their place.... so he is already royalty....

Quick, your OC's house is burning down and you have no way of contacting someone to put it out, what do you do? (I swear the next person is gonna be a pegasus.... xD)

(edited)

Hmm.. I could either stop the flames by using a cooling beam from my horn..
Or i could use an enchanted gemstone to capture the heat energy of the flames..
Eventually sapping them of their power until they wither and die down.. :huh:
... Wait! What am i doing?! I gotta put this out NOW! not think of it! :wau: *Rushes to grab a bucket of water*

You OC is doing their grocery shopping, but after stopping in at a stall you realize you left all your bits at home.. How does your OC react?

Edited by AURAequine