Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC scenario game! What would you do, if....

AmberDust

So what would your OC do if they found Techno's secret underground lab?!

Phoenix would probably take a look around. she's very curious, and likes to gather as much knowledge as she can. not only does she enjoy knowing things, but in her eyes, knowledge is a great weapon.

what would your OC do if they woke up in the middle of the everfree forest, with a pack of timberwolves? 

I'd be wondering what on Earthquestria I was drinking the previous night! Hah!

No, but really. I'd like to see if you can't get enough of those woodwolves to charge each other to make a big enough stick heap that when they reassemble they form some sort of Living Jenga Tower and then maybe see what happens once that piece of beauty wobbles into Ponyville!

What would your OC do if a cold pancake kept materializing out of thin air to smack them comedically in the face every minute, on the minute?

Find out who ever cursed me, and take ever single one of those pancakes and throw them back at them until they lifted the curse.

Well, or until such point we've BOTH been pelted with enough pancakes to the point we're both buried in mounds of the stuff! Ah-ha-haaa! ....Purely hypothetical I mean, of course...

What would your OC do if they woke up one morning entirely coated in a thick layer of sugary goodness? And yes, you can still move around and do everything, you just sound a bit crunchier then usual, are mostly edible, and its rather itchy....not that I have much experience doing that to myself out of curiosity, of course...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, or until such point we've BOTH been pelted with enough pancakes to the point we're both buried in mounds of the stuff! Ah-ha-haaa! ....Purely hypothetical I mean, of course...

What would your OC do if they woke up one morning entirely coated in a thick layer of sugary goodness? And yes, you can still move around and do everything, you just sound a bit crunchier then usual, are mostly edible, and its rather itchy....not that I have much experience doing that to myself out of curiosity, of course...

Plum Pudding, who is a pastry chef, would be very confused and a little bit annoyed.

"Ach! Sugar? Have I been baking in my sleep again? How am i going to explain this to the nurse...?"

Meanwhile StormJumper would be laughing her flank off as she watched her friend crunch her way to the hospital. Amber would laugh, too, and wouldn't stop asking questions along the lines of "how in Equestria did you manage this??"

If your OC had to hide their identity, what colours would they dye their mane/coat?

Gonna use one of my other OCs because my main OC is basically just me.

post-39275-0-76215300-1478309219_thumb.png

Dye my mane!? How could you even suggest such an awful thing? I'd rather suffer the consequences of not disguising myself, just to keep my beautiful jam and cream coloured mane  :proud: 

What would your OC do if they were mistakenly accused of doing something that somebody else in the room did.

What would your OC do if they were mistakenly accused of doing something that somebody else in the room did.

She (Mystic Wing) would probably just try to fight back or some lame shit.

What would your OC do if Princess Celestia asked them to defeat Discord on their own?

She (Mystic Wing) would probably just try to fight back or some lame stuff.

What would your OC do if Princess Celestia asked them to defeat Discord on their own?

Well Techno would probably try to overwrite his core personality program to make him more stable and so he can help the main 6 in battles.

So what would your OC do if Techno revealed to them that they were one of his extremely advanced robots? :)

Oh Honey-Boo-boopie! I already haaave superpowers! It's all part of being a Dracosmirtz.....Doofenequus....Drunkenspitz....Draggle...You know what, my superpower would be being able to pronounce my species name right the first time.

So what would your OC do if a cute stallion (or whatever, I can't keep track of this "gender" thing) started awkwardly flirting with them?

Like all totes Rom-Com up in this sheeeeiiiiiii-taki mushroom! And yes, those make for a right tasty meal if fried up nicely.

• Brohoof 1

Well Snowflake seems he's taking interest in you *nudge*. Shut up Anderre *looks to the other stallion* Listen lad You're nice and all, but I barely know ya. Plus I've given up love long ago, though don't give up, surely you can find somepony better than I.

Put your OC in this scenario... a portal opens up in front of them with no one else around, and out comes the real you, the answer to all questions in their life. 

Put your OC in this scenario... a portal opens up in front of them with no one else around, and out comes the real you, the answer to all questions in their life. 

Amber: Uuh....

Me: Uhh...I like your braid.

Amber: ...

Me: ...

Amber: *whips out quill and parchment, stone-faced* This is weird, but I have so many questions.

Me: Same. Can I brush your tail?

---

How about a Holiday-themed scenario? What does your OC have on their wishlist?