Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Steve Piranha

Man I have a sudden feeling that Season 5 would end with an cliffhanger and then would be resolved in Season 6. Right? Let's all hope it won't go the dark and edgier way like they did it with ReBoot with season 2 when Bob is exiled into the Web and Season 3 with Enzo losing his eye while losing to an game.

• Brohoof 1

Man I have a sudden feeling that Season 5 would end with an cliffhanger and then would be resolved in Season 6. Right? Let's all hope it won't go the dark and edgier way like they did it with ReBoot with season 2 when Bob is exiled into the Web and Season 3 with Enzo losing his eye while losing to an game.

To be honest, I'd actually like that. I feel that a slightly longer meta plot with a slightly darker turn would be great.

heck, that ending in reboot is when I really started to like the series.

But who am I kidding? This is MLP, the odds of them doing that are nil.

• Brohoof 1

Am I the only one that wonders if Starlight is a former student of Celestia's? Maybe that's just me thinking that.

It's possible, she showed to be adept at magic. I wonder if her backstory will be revealed  i the season finale  :huh:

Am I the only one that wonders if Starlight is a former student of Celestia's? Maybe that's just me thinking that.

I'm somewhat against Starlight being a former student for the simple fact that we ALREADY have a former student in Sunset.

If every villain and their mother turns out to be a former student of Celestia's, its going to get old FAST. As is, having two characters with a name that mirrors twilight and being a foil for twilight is pretty stale (And we already had trixie for a rival there!)

Whats next, Season 6, a villain named Nightfall star who's just like twilight again? with her cohorts Evening shine and dusk light?

Color me curious, especially the finale and The Mane Attraction.

After what happened in this week's episode, and given the animatic, I wonder if the CMCs will have some form of impact on TMA.

Edited by Dark Qiviut

Color me curious, especially the finale and The Mane Attraction.

After what happened in this week's episode, and given the animatic, I wonder if the CMCs will have some form of impact on TMA.

I don't think so there, The synopsis states that AJ is visiting a former friend of hers, so I think it's going to revolve around AJ.

I'm thinking we'll have something kind of like AJ's issue when she was a kid of her friend trying to be something or someone she's not to be successful (like her managers are pushing her to try to be a certain kind of pop star that doesn't fit her personality) and she ends up taking AJ's advice and just showing who SHE is at heart and singing the kind of music that reflects who she is.

Though I do find the fact that her cutie mark is basically a mirror of Twilight's cutie mark except with musical notes interesting. (Which actually would make it the second twilight cutie mark clone mark we've seen this season after the fat ponies)

• Brohoof 1