Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you play an instrument?

North

I once had a Keyboard, an electrical one with different themes and sounds.

And i had a little cheap red guitar. But the Keyboard now belongs to my sister and this little red guitar broke. 

So now im not playing anything anymore.

Dabbling in the Melodica, I can play the Ocarina pretty well, and that's about it, although I'm looking into learning the Native American Bass Flute, the Glockenspiel, the Steel Pan, or the Trumpet. 

Reccomendations on those ones I'm looking into would be much appreciated XD

• Brohoof 1

I've probably said this a billion times by now, but I play the bassoon. In a couple of months I'll have played it for nine whole years. o.o

I'm also going to start oboe lessons really soon, so I'm excited about that. It's been a long time coming.

Otherwise I have experience with trumpet, clarinet (not much), and piano (for college). Someday hopefully I'll be able to officially learn the tenor saxophone as well, but the oboe is coming first.

I used to be a mean Recorder player... When I was like 8 :lol: Now? None at all, although I'm tempted to give guitar a go soon

I've been playing guitar for 7-8 years now. Since then, I've also picked up banjo, ukulele, violin, mandolin, and bass guitar. I also have some basic piano knowledge, but I don't count that as an instrument I can play. 

I use to be a part of an orchestra, where I have played the claret and soprano saxophone, I also play the Irish Tin Whistle in high G, finally I play the Paraguayan and concert harp.

Edited by King Edouard

Sadly no. Unless randomly dabbling on a piano counts. Okay, I do play at least one instrument, but I don't play it good, I think that is the best way to answer it. I am just not talented musically, as much as I love music. I have a good ear for music at least, but that is as far as it goes.

These were my instruments I used to play. tenor sax, bassoon, marched cymbals, and baritone for drumcorps

instrumentation_by_ke_m72.jpg

I don't play anymore, saxophone needs repairs and I really want to get a baritone again.

Edited by Melon Blitz
  • Brohoof 2