Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you need a pianist for... Anything?

IvoryDreamer

Hello pony's of the MLP Forums! I am Ivory Dreamer. I am looking to both improve my talents and help out my fellow musicians.

Weird sales pitch:

Do you write music, but have no one to play it? Do you want you midi files to be more expressive? Do you want a pianist to play in your song? I can do these things and more!

What I can do:

I can play the piano. If you looked in the spoiler you will see that primarily I'm offering to play music that you have written. At my skill level I can play Fur Elise, Pirates of the Caribbean(Jarrod Radnich's version), and Lullaby for a Princess. So not much is out of my reach in terms of learning.

Edit: I probably should put a link to one of the songs.  :wacko: Here it is https://soundcloud.com/ivory-dreamer/fur-elise

My equipment:

I have a Roland keyboard with a large sound library, reaper as my DAW, and I also have a midi cable and quarter inch audio cable.

If you are interested:

Either send my a PM, or reply below. Questions are welcome.

Weird legal stuff...

I you ask me to play for you, and you upload it, I expect credit for my part. Also depending on the nature of the piece I play I may want to upload my part to my YouTube channel, or soundcloud as a cover. I will ask and credit and links will go to the writer if this happens.

Edited by IvoryDreamer