Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What If MLP: FiM Had Anthro Ponies?

Denim&Venöm

What if back on 10-10-10, Lauren Faust made FiM to actually have equine anthro characters instead of quadrupedal ponies? The faces, the characters, the colors, the animation styles, the stories, morals, voices and dialogue stayed the same, but everypony is a furry. 

How would the show had developed had that been the case? Would it still have gone on to this length? Would there still be Bronies? How popular would it be among the target demographic? Would anthro pony dolls have sold better than pony figurines? And how much involvement, attention and crossover would this have gotten from the Furry community?

Basically, hwo would FiM have changed had there been anthro ponies the whole time? 

commission__mlp_anthro_version_by_jadenk

Um, i know it isnt exactly with hands or anything, but i guess My Little Pony Tales were pretty much an anthro version of the ponies.

I mean, they were walking on two legs, they had normal cars and the whole series was much more of a teen drama.

Well, considering the Series only lasted on Season, we can conclude that the idea of making anthro ponys for fim characters wouldnt really have worked so well  :lie:

I mean i found My Little Pony Tales to be great...but sadly im not the majority :lol:  

But making the ponys even have hands and human like bodys...isnt that what happened in Equestria Girls?

I mean at the end, they had pony ears and pony tails, so they were kinda furrys at the end of the movie.

But a whole series with Anthro ones? Would be a little strange. Mostly the hand thing.

If it would be like in Tales, i would find it great. But please without them having hands.And please without them looking to much like humans.

I dont know, it just looks so weird to me.

I mean, if they would do such a thing now, i would probably watch it anyway, since im that kind of fan, who pretty much has to watch everything what my franchise does  :lol: