Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

@,

I'll tell you this... with the whole backstory, I'm extremely skeptical... You'd need permission from the players of Discord, Twilight, Luna and Celestia before I think your OC would even be considered. Only because it impacts each of those canon characters...

@,

I'll tell you this... with the whole backstory, I'm extremely skeptical... You'd need permission from the players of Discord, Twilight, Luna and Celestia before I think your OC would even be considered. Only because it impacts each of those canon characters...

:/ oh well I'll take my chances, who are they?

@,

*Ears perk up*

Discord is in this RP? <_<

@,

Fractured and I... Which I'll let him say, his piece. Him and I have the same decision so just letting you know, no one is working alone on this. It's a shared opinion between the three DM's so...  Fractured will be giving his two cents as well as the final call

*Ears perk up* Discord is in this RP? <_<

Yes, I play him, do you have a particular interest of some sort?  

@,

Yeah, your OC profile doesn't seem...conventional. Here are the main things:

1. The personality, isn't really a personality. You need to explain how your character feels and acts if you plan to have him interact with anyone, and not just what he likes.

2. Tacoma plays Discord and Twilight; Fractured plays Celestia and Luna.

*Ears perk up*

Discord is in this RP? <_<

Uh, yuh.

@@mrcool909090,

I'll tell you like this:

Strategy is good, however:

1. Explain his weaknesses.

2. A conventional backstory is recommended for characterization.

3. Age him up. Seems a bit too young IMO.

@,Yeah, your OC profile doesn't seem...conventional. Here are the main things: 1. The personality, isn't really a personality. You need to explain how your character feels and acts if you plan to have him interact with anyone, and not just what he likes. 2. Tacoma plays Discord and Twilight; Fractured plays Celestia and Luna.Uh, yuh.@@mrcool909090,I'll tell you like this:Strategy is good, however:1. Explain his weaknesses.2. A conventional backstory is recommended for characterization.3. Age him up. Seems a bit too young IMO.

Ok edited my personality, how is it?

Hi, , it's Fractured. I took a look at your OC, and... i'm going to have say no. :wacko:  For two reasons:

1 ) Your character's existence in this RP would require tying together the backstories of way too many canon characters. Not only that, it would require re-writing them as well, as some of these actions seem suspiciously out-of character for them. Overall, this is only going to lead to a very big incident for both them, as well as any other characters involved.

2) Your characters powers and abilities are excessive. This is a fighting/SOL RP,  which means a certain power limit is expected for OC's so everyone can have a fair chance to win in a fight. While that power limit is very, very loose, your character, carrying Discord's powers, happens to exceed it. Along with the added complication of having no weaknesses or limitations, bringing him in would detract from the experience of the roleplay for everyone involved.

I admire your dedication :lol: , but for reasons above, we cannot accept your OC here. Sorry! :love:

Edited by Fractured
  • Brohoof 1

Hi, , it's Fractured. I took a look at your OC, and... i'm going to have say no. :wacko:  For two reasons:

1 ) Your character's existence in this RP would require tying together the backstories of way too many canon characters. Not only that, it would require re-writing them as well, as some of these actions seem suspiciously out-of character for them. Overall, this is only going to lead to a very big incident for both them, as well as any other characters involved.

2) Your characters powers and abilities are excessive. This is a fighting/SOL RP,  which means a certain power limit is expected for OC's so everyone can have a fair chance to win in a fight. While that power limit is very, very loose, your character, carrying Discord's powers, happens to exceed it. Along with the added complication of having no weaknesses or limitations, bringing him in would detract from the experience of the roleplay for everyone involved.

I admire your dedication :lol: , but for reasons above, we cannot accept your OC here. Sorry! :love:

Oh well...

Yes, I play him, do you have a particular interest of some sort?  

Amber has wanted to meet Discord ever since she first learnt about him. It would certainly be cool to meet him. :P But don't go out of you way to do it. You already seem to have too much on your hands.

Amber has wanted to meet Discord ever since she first learnt about him. It would certainly be cool to meet him. But don't go out of you way to do it. You already seem to have too much on your hands.

Sister, you have no idea what, "Too much," is for me... XD I don't get free minutes often but, I'm dedicated to doing something productive in that time so, writing seems productive :P

Of course,  It will have to make sense and don't expect me to force it, but don''t be surprised if Discord needs Amber for something or another :P

Edited by Tacoma

Sister, you have no idea what, "Too much," is for me... XD I don't get free minutes often but, I'm dedicated to doing something productive in that time so, writing seems productive :P

Of course,  It will have to make sense and don't expect me to force it, but don''t be surprised if Discord needs Amber for something or another :P

So long as you keep it in-character and don't break continuity for the sake of it. I am very picky when it comes to canon and such. ^^' 

I'm still here. I'm just waiting to see what happens next.

This is a silly question to ask but how would the characters get notified when their round is about to begin when they're out and about? 

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 1

@Ranger22@sonicdashie@Little Red@Photon Jet@Orion Caelum@ButterKingPyromaniac@Mars Orbit, and @Chivalry Knight

Hey, So, with the recent restart on the RP, we decided a roll call would be nice. So, If you wish to remain in the RP, mention me here. Or Corona De Adamas (Fractured), or the primary DM, ice Blizzard.

You have until, the 7th of October so a bit over a full week...

Oh, and I almost forgot. This is time for 

NEW RECRUITS

So, yeah. New Recruits. 

Also, just making this be known, if you say you're active and end up not being active... well, you won't be accepted back in. Especially those that have said they'd be active and here we are months later with inactivity. So... yeah :P 

Hello. I exist.

• Brohoof 1

@@Orion Caelum,

ORION MAN! *hugs*

How ya been, buddy? :P

Quick RP update: Literally not that much.

Jump back in whever you want. :D

I'm heading off right now, so see ya tomorrow. :D

Well, I wouldn't say much. Anette, bless her adorable heart, was actually going to go apologize to Wilhelm, but got held up because Nightingale is trying to force her out of town :wacko: So...something? :love:

Hello. I exist.

Day before the deadline I see :P

Quick RP update: Literally not that much.

Just to let you know, that is true and not true, a lot happened, but it's going full circle...

Oh, besides the fact if you care about Flutters you might wanna know, Fractured, Jabril, Corona de Adamas, savagely and viciously attacked Fluttershy, burned down her house, killed her love ones in a blaze. Oh, and here's why... It was fun :lol: Ah... Can you blame him though? Ha... Ha... Ha... >_> 

Oh, besides the fact if you care about Flutters you might wanna know, Fractured, Jabril, Corona de Adamas, savagely and viciously attacked Fluttershy, burned down her house, killed her love ones in a blaze. Oh, and here's why... It was fun Ah... Can you blame him though? Ha... Ha... Ha...  
 And this is the reason we're horrible people XD.

And this is the reason we're horrible people XD.

Correction, reason why Fractured is a horrible person. Did you burn down a house or viciously rip apart an innocent ponies soul? Did I? Did Unic? Nope... Fractured did though. :lol:

By the way you didn't answer my post : 3